Workin experience at Dior

Parents brin me to eat dim sum before they fetch me to work at Dior in Isetan, KLCC early in the morn. I cant pass through the security unless I have the Isetan staff pass which my senior advised me to wait for my another senior that I hav yet to noe to pass me the pass and the punch card. It’s only my second time workin wif Dior as I only offer myself to help out my ex-Celine senior who just incase they are not enough of manpower and I happen to be free to help out. I considered a lucky day myself as I saw my ex-Ferragamo colleague, Amanda who is workin back at DKNY, Isetan. I told her my prob and she call me to follow her. She called me to juz fast-fast walk beside her where she face the security. We somehow manage to get through! Yeah! Or else I dunno I hav to wait how long for my senior to pass me the staff pass! Amanda is so nice, she even ask me to go over her counter and make Milo if my senior is still not at the Dior counter…but once I reach Dior counter, I saw a malay lady, my senior, Ina. She intro herself and ask me to take out all the items that were stored back in store room last nite. It was then I learnt that Dior decorated their shades from black to light tone shades colour. Dior is havin summer sale too, juz lik Ferragamo but not much of their items are on disc. Mostly are bags, purses, heels and accessories which is on 30% and 50% disc. None of the shades are on sale. FYI, Dior signature bag, Lady Dior, is a classic collection, which means that it will never go on sale.


Monica Bellucci in Lady Dior Collection


Lady Dior Collection never go on sale!

Durin my break time, I went over to Banana Rep. to visit Siew Wen, my ex-manager when I was workin in Banana Rep..


'Banana' Republic


~Banana Rep somehow giv me a bad memory when I was workin at The Gardens, where PENNY the b*tch (the overall in-charge Manager for BR) somehow cheated my salary. I even turn down her offer to work on last year’s Hari Raya where she wanted to pay me triple pay if I work. Last min on Raya eve, I told her I wont be workin for her bcoz I felt cheated. She cheat my break time money man! I noe it’s only one hour la, but, hey, come on, 1 hour for a day, count urself for a month! My workin experience in BR is more than her la, she’s new and she tinks by offerin me triple pay after cheat my money can calm me down to help her out on Hari Raya, dream on! *I’m so evil* I normally can be patient and respect anyone that I’m workin with, even anyone who need me to help out (juz for one day although the salary is low, I dun mind) but PENNY the b*tch, I juz cant stand her! Wanna noe why, juz ask me. And after my workin experience in BR for half years as part-timer, I wont even wanna recommend Banana Rep. to anyone who wanna look for a job!~

Well, back to the story, Siew Wen told me they not enuf of staff and wanted me to help out the nex day but too bad, I juz hate BR and Penny! And 2nd, they dun offer me a good salary and feel compare to the family-like warmness in Ferragamo and luxurious feel in Dior. =p *crap la me!

Then after my break, I went over to Ferragamo to visit my seniors! So miss them esp Joey… =p

After finish workin, I went to The Apartment to reward myself a cupcake after workin! =p


Cupcake by Wonder Milk+


Then my parents came over to fetch me to go for dinner… We went to eat bak kut teh at OUG area. Forgotten the name of the rest but remember it’s located in front of Shell and nearby Citrus Park. Although it’s not yam rice, but the bak kut teh taste ok ok la… I rate it 6.5 out of 10.


*Sorry, tis blog not much pict bcoz my camera is with my cousin.

Comments

Popular Posts