What A Day!

I hav 3 news today,2 which are happy news and 1 in between both is bad news...So according to order fisrt...

1st news

2nd news

3rd news

First happy news is that my bf's doggie, Cassie is found! Yeah... I'm so happy to hear tis news from my bf. His dad found it. Cassie went up to the hill behind his house and later on do not noe how cum go down. From what yesterday he told my bf, it's all true. What he heard (bout dog barkin for help is actually Cassie!) His dad really went up to the hill behind their house at 7 in the morn! The hill ar, quite high la, and then the drama parts and special SFX (sound effects) cum in... Where both hav noe idea how to go back down and his dad decided to hug Cassie and both together 'romantically' slide down the hill... So romantic and dramatic rite? =p (If this is a show shown on TV, I swear I can really cry out loud ~ I mean tears cum out oni la - bcoz I'm a cryin baby!)

Cassie

So, at the end of this first part story is his dad is happy bout it, same goes to the family and my bf... And automatically I'm =) too!

Next,my second story, I was so blur today... Dunno why... Aih~ Guess I was too tired worryin all my stuff all at the same time... I forgotten that today I hav to pick up my convo suits (which mean I forgotten to brin along a big paper bag to put the suits that Pit Wah reminded me earlier on) and I take my own sweet time to go to college. (I shud go early because Pit Wah, my fren warn me that if I late, I might oni get L size suit!) Once I reach, there were many people... Lucky me, my few course mate was there choosin the fit suit for themselves and they happened to hav sum extra 'M' sizes! =) Tried few pieces that they had and straight away decide the suit after everyone giv opinion that the suit fitted me. Then I call my dear to juz brin me a big plastic o a paperbag for me from his house. (his house is juz nearby my college) He's so nice and agree to pass me a bag and in return, I promise to hav lunch wif him... While waitin for him, I booked few left 'M' sizes for Mun Yee but she told me at the end when she reach, those 'M' no more ad. (I guess she cum really very late!)
Few minutes after my dear tellin me he's on his way, I receive his call tellin me he met an accident! Once I hear that, I was schocked. He called me to walked out from skol myself and find him outside UTAR area, because the accident is over there. I was so worried n straight away went over to the place. Luckily both my dear and the person who hit my dear's car din injured themselves but my dear's car on the passenger side door and behind it were kinda lik 'kemik' in and paint torn out ad. The car who hit his car is MyVi white in colour. His front bumper part almost cum out on the left side.

'Kemik' ad

See, paint oso torn out ad! Haiyo~

According to my dear, he say he as usual drive and speed go up the hill. (it's his road, it's ok if he speed) And all of the sudden, the MyVi, without even lookin left o right before turnin to the right speed up from TBR small road. (it's his fault although he put signal light) He turn once he on the right signal light without even lookin is there any car on the main road?!? He is blind o crazy ar?! Once hit, he straight away get down from car and scold and swear my dear. My dear then scold him back sayin it was his fault. It then get cooled down after he realising it. He even told my dear to settle it outside (means not end up in police station) coz tis was his first time in accident. My bf hav to agree wif him since my bf dun wanna make his dad angry... He told his dad wat happen and he agree to pay his dad to fix back the car. V both end up no mood to eat ad... Juz cincai tah pao maggi and makan oni. Sad hor~ =(

Last but not least, the last story of today. Got invitation to the movie preview screening of 'Sex and the City' at Pavilion on 9pm! Then remind me of B.E.P Will.I.Am's song that hav been modified by me. 'Baby, where u get the tix from? Baby, where u get the tix from?' 'I got it from my auntie, I got it from my auntie!' Haha... crap la me! She got 4 tix wif her. (which ngam-ngam for my family minus Hong, my bro who is still studying at Kelantan, belum balik-kesian.)

The tickets!

I decided to ask my family to join since so long my parents never enter cinema for so long... Sum more, this movie is at new cinema le, of coz dun wanna miss the chance if the tix if free la coz my dad normally wont waste any money on movies and insist of waitin for few more months, then he bliv that he'll b able to watch it on Astro ad... -_-" On the way to there, my dad looks more excited than me because so long never enter cinema ad... Haha... We were so lucky, our seats are all 'couple' seat (means most behind la and best view lo). Another nice thing is, the couple seat is FREE! =p We only need to pay for popcorns and soft drinks!

Nice seating

From left to right (Mom, Dad and Jason) * Wish Hong was here...*

Yup, right towards the back seats!

I felt happy seeing my family in the cinema and at the same time sad because knot stop wonderin wat will happen to my bf (his dad gonna chop him to pieces for sure.) Aih~
Anyways, back to the movie part, this 'Sex and The City Movie' is basically continued story of the comedy drama HBO hit series. Everyone either love it or hate the movie. Well, as for me, I fall in between the both. I particulary like to watch what and how they wore from top to toe in the movie. Four years after their drama ends, this movie cont' the stories of the four ladies life. This is the sentences that I remembered at the very beginning when the movie started.
"Year after year, twenty-something women come to New York City in search of the two 'L's: Labels and Love. Twenty years ago, I was one of them. Having gotten the knack for Label early... I concentrated on Love." -Carrie Bradshaw.

Sex and The City movie

Featuring Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis and Sarah Jessica Parker

Overall, I love this movie although I'm not a huge fan of Sex and The City series. I love the way they wear their dresses... So daring and stunning! Some looks weird to me, but mayb not to those designers? Lik the beginnin of the movie where Carrie wore a nice dress but being destroyed by the gigantic flower brooch near her shoulder on her dress! Gosh! So geng!

'Gigantic flower' brooch on Carrie Bradshaw's dress.

Then the most admired part is when she took so many pictures of all designer's wedding gowns that she wore... All the gowns was so beautiful! Ahhh... So nice... From Dior to Vera Vang then to Carolina Herrera to Oscar de la Renta and then to Lavin Lacroix and the end with Vivien Westwood gown. So nice except the feather or 'bird' she wore on her head durin the wedding ceromony.

Here, you can't really see the feather or 'bird' that SJP wore on her head.

There, better? (Zoom to see better view of it!)

I honestly don't mind watching this movie over and over again, but dun tink my bf will be happy wif it... =p But to my dad, he felt lik kena cheated coz I told him that this movie is very nice and about four ladies (I din mention to him that they all are ad 40-50+ age) and into high fashion. He dissapointed la coz he tot the movie is bout four sexy young ladies in sexy fashion kinda style la, mana tau, it's bout 'auntie' (bcoz of their age) show. Zhadou~ -_-" He say this show make him 'Yawn' so many times... Haha... Kesian my bro, hav to teman my dad go out and buy coffee coz they rather get out of the cinema than sufferin in the cinema wor... Aiyo! At least me and my mom enjoyed it. =p No regret! Therefore I rate this movie 8.5 out of 10 of my expectation for this movie. Fergie's 'Labels or love' song in this movie soundtrack keep repeating in my mind coz the song is so nice, although my bf never agree wif me. =p
Tat's all I can tink of.
Signin off from here... Ciao~



Comments

Popular Posts