The Pizza Dance!


Today, my bf quite moody... because his doggy, Cassie is gone... Gone all of the sudden, since tis morn... Cassie is 7 years old with my bf's family... So, you can guess how much love and care they hav for the dog. Cassie is a breed of large-sized dog which originates from Germany and his scientific name is called German Shepherd Dog aka K9, police dog. My bf family already been sad n down for almost lik a month ago since their another loyal dog, Lassie which pass away because of oldness. And now, add another sorrow for them because their Cassie M.I.A all of the sudden. Another sad news for the family. Aih~ There are many possibility of how Cassie M.I.A. Different opinion from from person in my bf family. According to my bf, he tinks that there might be people who came into his house and stole Cassie (means before that, they must hav been throw in a bone that contain drugs that enable Cassie to pass out so that she can't bark). Then his bro even suggest everyone to report police for the missing dog. (if only policemen are so free to do so, I wish too) and then according to his dad, he tinks that Cassie might accidentally ran out of the house without anyone's notice and couldnt find his way back hum. They still hoping and pray tat Cassie will be all right, same here goes to me... Then, during the mid nite, my bf's dad heard lik Cassie barkin for help outside the house, but my bf say he din hear a single sound. His dad decided to on the spotlight behind their house to check since behind their house is lik a high dark forest. But after checking out, they can't find any sign and gav up tinkin that his dad might juz tink too much and over worry , tat's y can hear Cassie's barking... Aih~ Kesian la...


Cassie, a German Shepherd Dog. Picture taken durin my bf having bday party.

RIP, In Loving Memory of Lassie

Well, back to my day story.
After my moral class today which ended around 10am, my bf fetch came and fetch me hum... We then decided to eat lunch together... We end up bringin Jason along since we never brin him to Pizza Hut before! (we alwiz brin him go McD and KFC to makan.) See, we so sayang him! >.<
Both my dear and Jason cut their hair ad.

Jason : See, Pizza Hut is juz over there!

Jason's serious look when he's 'driving'

When we reached there, we straight away ordered our set lunch since my dear is rushin to go back. After order, we chat wif Jason.
"Jason, ur hair looks very... erm..." said me.
"Ya, looks like very..." said my bf.
"Very funny!" replied Jason.
Then all of us start laughin as I wanted to say he looks weird and I'm not used to the new hairstyle. LOL!
First, came the drinks then the soup and the bread sticks.

The promo set that we ordered

Drinks are served first

The mushroom soup

The bread sticks

Me feedin the hungry Jason some soup.

While waitin for my pizza to arrive, Jason entertained us by showin us his very own 'Pizza Dance'! Haha... He is so cute! He made my bf's day from bad mood (Cassie's case) to good and happy mood! =) There, below is the video my bf captured. So funny!

Jason and his 'signature pose'! So CUTE! >.<

The Pizza Dance by Jason boi


See, isn't he funny? Right after the pizza is served. He straight away ask me to pour some tomato sauce for him so he can dip his bread n pizza into tomato sause. I tell u he loves tomato sauce and doesn't lik chili sauce. From the pictures below, you'll noe how much he loves the tomato sauce! >.<

My small personal pizza

Firstly, he lick his plate that actually full wif tomato sauce.

Then, he lick his spoon

And then, he also lick his own fingers and leave sum on his outer lips!
Dirty cat! =p

See, how clean is his plate and the spoon! (the spoon is sparkling!)

He had so much fun and insist us of bringin him to the KFC playground to play for few minutes before goin hum. Since my bf wanna order KFC snack lunch for his bro, I decided to brin Jason to the playground. He had so much fun until he pee on his pant! (as he no longer need any pampers) I din realised tis as I constantly snap his pictures of havin fun at the playground. I oni realise tis when I snap his fourth picture while he's playin. I quickly brin him to the nearest tree, pull down his pant and let him cont' his 'business'. When I keep askin him does he still wanna continue 'oh shi-shi', he say no but then, all of the sudden the pee terkena his pant a lil' bit, then I 'serongkan' him a bit and at last he's done wif his lil' business. Aiyo, he still can be so happy and laugh bout it! -_-" And I'm so regret for not askin him to go toilet before bringin him to Pizza Hut. (learnt my lesson now and his brin him go toilet first before bringin him go out!)

Jason playing the slide

Jason climbing

Jason and his 'girly' pose

See, he wet his pant!

On the way hum, we hav to call him to sit on the empty tissue box that I placed on my dear's car seat. He listen to wat we say and he din move around coz we scare he'll wet my dear's car. Hehe!
Back hum, I told mom bout the story and we all laugh bout it! Haha!

Can you guess who's leg is this?

It's Kar Chun wearing my MCKY shoe!
Not my fault, I din force him to pose ya! =p

Kar Chun wearing my shoe!
(He can't wait to be adult!)

Jason after changin his pant.
He continue to conquer my TV remote! =(
(He and his Disney Channel!)

Summary of my day!

After the long and fun day, I straight away went to bath and sleep! I sleep till 11pm and 'HI', I'm here bloggin bout tis! =)
Gotta cont' doin my assignment! Ciao~
Signin off here!

Comments

紳褟 said…
haha
Jason is ur ????
he is so cute
haha
i think u and ur bf
are very happy wif him
haha ^^
aPriL said…
I noe! Tat's y sometimes I rush to go back after skol! =p
My mom is a babysitter...
She jaga Jason and Kar Chun...
Both are fr diff family...
Hehe...

Popular Posts