Goin solo to 1Utama

Gosh, this is actually my second time travellin to 1U by public transport ALONE ever since last two o three years ago...the first time was when i took a free shuttle bus fr KJ station juz to get over to 1U to see Edison Chen *wink* which came all the way to promote Initial-D movie together with Jay Chou and others..Jimmy came and join me later that nite..after that, I remember v had a hard time findin public transport goin back..then all of the sudden v end up in a tour guide bus. (the bus graphic was wif a lota of horses wan...) The bus stop us in front of Melia Hotel. (juz opposite Times Square) See, there is always a reason why I so despretely and dare to take public transport alone to go to far places! (1U is consider far for me compare to Pavilion! =p ) Last time was because of *ahem ad now, hehe... mai bcoz of Swatch Warehouse Sale lo... **SALE!


The leaflet is from sNs

Got the info from sNs one day before the sale took place. (Luckily I checked my mails) =p
Wanted to be there by as early as 10am, but I got tutorial class from 10am till 1pm! (Argh!)
I wanted to juz giv up and go hum after my class but then hor, I got a strong feeling that I'll regret if I dont even wanna try...although I noe there wont be any cheap watch left la...
Right after my class and group discussion, I took train to KJ fr WM station straight away...actually my bf offer to fetch me but I don't wanna trouble him coz he nid to fetch bro hum n nid to reach hum by 5pm to avoid massive jam and all...On my way, I keep thinkin shud I go for the gym o not since today was the last day of the Celebrity Fitness membership trial (I got free 3 weeks trial fr Sakae Sushi after eatin for RM140++!) but I din brin any sports attire o even padlock (to lock my locker)...aih~
Reach KJ station, tot can go 1U juz by waitin for Free 1U shuttle bus lik last time but somehow, I oni saw Curve shuttle bus, then I realised no more free shuttle bus to 1U ad..then I cross the bridge and took a taxi coz if I wait till the RapidKL (not so rapid actually) come, I bet all Swatch will be gone by then...the taxi fare is not cheap, it's RM5.50..dunno the taxi man got cheat o not...aih~ nvm..


Look at the fare! Ouch~

I reach IBM plaza around 2.30pm, ask guard for the direction then *tada, ' I'm here at last!'
Not much crowd as early as in the morn i bet as there is only few selection of watches left..no more watches that is below RM100 ad...


The crowd


The new stock


The special edition


Swatch Fun Scuba watch


Swatch Skin watch


Swatch Originals watch


Swatch watch mixture Collection


XSmall size watch

Most of the 'display sample'=last piece oso no more ad...After browsing through so many times the same watches and few limited edition on the tables, I somehow only attracted to 5 of the skin watches...Which is Puerto Azul (last piece), Star Hunt, Chinese Garden (last piece), Spring Garden (last piece), and Side Charm.


(Clockwise fr L-R) Puerto Azul, Star Hunt , Chinese Garden , Spring Garden and Side Charm

Since only left back Star Hunt and Side charm got new piece, now I only nid to choose 1 out of it! Both also is in white strap. (so muz take extra good care of it!)
Well, Star Hunt looks unique to me because of the pearly swing surface and as for Side Charm, it looks normal to me..and besides that, Side Charm's metal that cling the crystals on the side looks rusty on the display set..
After few minute of deciding (of coz hav to decide so long la,it's my money le!), I choose Star Hunt which cost only RM180! (Retail price is RM320! o_O) My bf also agree tat the Star Hunt better! (How he noe bout it? Coz I send him a MMS!)


*Tada* My Star Hunt!


Back view


The thickness is only 0.39mm! World thickness watch!


STAR HUNT


The details of Star Hunt from Squiggly

Found the their scientific name from Squiggly website!
Ok, back to the solo story of mine... After purchasin the watch, I went and look for sports attire...Why? Because I wanna go for gym lo... Since today was the last day of my trial membership at Celebrity Fitness... I only went there for 1 time, and that was the time me and my bf register for the free trial.. I got 3 weeks pass but he only got a week though...
Went to FOS and bought blk-T for only RM10 and joggin pant for only RM20! YES! And then proceed to Jaya Jusco juz to find a pad lock which needed to lock my locker.. Found it! Yeah, mission complete!

The shirt and the pant


The pad lock


My 3 weeks trial pass to Celebrity Fitness

With the temporary pass, I first went to collect my complimentary towels. Right behind the towel counter are the ladies changing rooms. That's where I change into my gym attire. Went to the first section, as I decided to run for 10 minutes on treadmills for warm up. Treadmills, Cardio Wave machines, bikes, cross trainers and other machines are all around in the 'warm up' section. This is the section for those who wish to watch tv at the same time while warming up and then, there is another section where treadmills are facing to road scene.


Treadmills facing tv


Random pict shown on the treadmill


Treadmill facing the road scene


Side view of the treadmill

Next, I went to another section, this is where for body bulid-up. Used most of the build-up for hips and biceps area. Yoga class started around 5pm, wanted to try but too paiseh, thus din enter lo. Will enter nex tym wif my frens if I got the chance! =p

Body build-up section

Dance class studio


The Yoga and Pilates studio

Next, I passed by the free weight area, this is the area where you will see all the men as muscular as 'The Hulk'! Hehe! Dumbbells of diff weights are line up on the rack.


The free weight area

After sweating like a piggy and my whole black shirtis weat, it's sauna and steam bath time! Unfortunately, both the sauna and steam bath room is in maintenance again! The first time I came wif my bf oso under mainteneance! So poor! Lik last time, I juz ignore the sauna that hav no light in the room, it's dark but it's still operate as sauna. So, I sit in the dark for lik 20 minutes. (FYI, before goin into any sauna or steam bath, you must wet yourself first! Make sure you shower fisrt and don't brin in any plastic material!) ;)

The locker area

Me, after sweating like a piggy!


Sauna and Steam Bath area


Shower area (Shampoo and Soap are provided)


The Washroom area


The awaiting for frens area


Summary of the gym experience

After cleaning up myself after losing those sweat in sauna room, I then prepare to go home! Coz my list to do today is all done!
-go for tutorial class fr 10am to 1pm (*tick)
-discuss assignment wif my group (*tick)
-must go and have a look at Swatch Warehouse (*tick)
-go for Celebrity Fitness gym for the last day (*tick)
All missions are accomplised! Yeah! Even happier when my dad come all the way from his workin place, Paramount juz to fetch me home! =)

Uh-oh! Not to forget, Happy Birthday to Yee May and Collins! And too all Americans too! ;)
Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts