Another Workin Day in Ferragamo

Went to work again after my lecture class since my manager say they are short of staff. (emergency leave, pregnant case, fall sick...) I went to work quite early today since my tutorial class canceled..
I very tired actually but I have to work lo since I promise my manager ad and they 'kesian' la, not enuff staff...I can actually consider myself as a Part-Time Manager, why? Because I was given power to go and work for them at anytime on any days depending on my own 'schedule'! Nice rite? =p Because they pay me by hour ma..
Anyway, let me do some intro about the boutique that I'm workin at...


The view from the front entrance


The first level of Ferragamo at Pavilion

It's called as Salvatore Ferragamo (Salva-torė Fer-ra-ga-mo)
"Salvatore Ferragamo (June 5, 1989 - August 7, 1960) was an Italian shoe designer. He worked with many Hollywood stars in the 1920s including Augrey Hepburn, before returning to Italy to found the eponymous company making unique hand-made footwear. His scientific and creative approach to shoes spawned many innovations such as the wedge heel and cage hooel. Film stars and celebrities continue to patronise his company, which evolved into a luxury goods empire spanning the world"
http://www.ferragamo.com/


Located at the latest shoppin complex in Kuala Lumpur, Pavilion. It's a duplex flagship where we have 2 floors level 2 and 3 (in between Sincere and Gucci); where the ground floor, we sell both Men and Ladies' Handbags, Shoes, Purses, Accessories and also their signature fragrances. And as for the first floor, we sell both Men and Ladies' ready to wear clothin, belts, eye wear and oh not to miss, their lovely creative designed tie! Each and every single of the tie's detail is so fine, unique, eye cathin and 'cute' because some is wif animal printed on it! =p (I juz lurve the 'tie' sections!It's SO colourful!) Cant wait to see their every season collection!


Inside view of the 1st floor botique


Ferragmo's Fragrances


Ferragamo's Most Famous Shoe, Vara (classic bow)

What happen today was,there is a this lady came into the shop just to enquire the new arrival of silk scarf... Me and my senior juz show her some of the new arrival and then, she straight away tell us she want 4 out of the 6 latest design and wif 4 diff colours of each patterns on it which make it equals to 16 silk scarves! The price is not cheap u noe! It's new arrival somemore le! FYI, it's RM1,100 per piece! And u do the math of 16pcs equal to how much la?! And she happen to be our VIP customer (She was the lady that I served last year in Dec, and if I'm not mistaken, she also bought a lot of scarves!), and that entitle her to get 10% on the new arrival. For me, after less ad oso I can't afford to buy lo (and not even after sale ar!).. Haha! Anyway, she told us, she's from Brunei and she's a big fans of Ferragamo scarves, she'll only buy the new arrival stock and make the scarves as her 'tudung'.. Walau, silk scarf as tudung...zhadou~ *salute her* She tell us she'll be back by Dec again for our Winter Collection wor... She is so rich... Can she donate some of her $$$ to me? =p


Summer 08' Collection

For more information about Salvatore Ferragamo, check out the official website at http://www.ferragamo.com/ and please, do come and visit me at Pavilion if you wanna see the ties o the shoes o even the scarves! =p FYI, the another flagship that is located at Adorn Floor, Starhill Gallery is going to close down soon... If there is any further mark down reduction, I'll promise to tell you all... Btw, we are having sale fr last month till 17th July... Discount is up to 60% depending on the season! Limited stock left only! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts