A Lovely Nite Out

Tonight, my dear had reserved a place at Outback Steakhouse, BB Plaza for our dinner around 8.30pm. We parked our car at Lot10 and walked to BB Plaza. And on our way, I was so distracted and thus enter Minitoons, the shop where they sell all kinds of souvenirs and gifts.
The candy section was the most eye-catching because I miss gummy bears! My bf bought the candies for me since he realise I'm looking at the candy section without blinking my eye. =p *muacks!


The candy

Then, we continue to walk to Outback Steakhouse without any side tracking! =p We reached at last after passing by so many 'massage center'! We told the manager that we had ad reserved a seat of two at 8.30pm. He then lead us to upstairs where there is nobody except two of us only. The place is nice and dim in light, very cosy and romantic kind of mood! =)
Well, Outback Steakhouse is an Australian steakhouse restaurant. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, the concept also offers a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes. And not to miss out, their Irresistible Desserts Section on the menu!

Me promoting Outback Steakhouse! =p


Me posing with the gummies~

The dessert section on the menu


Beers, Wines, Cocktails and Smoothies Menu


Simply Mixed Grill promotion (3 in 1)
Will try nex time!

I ordered Fish and Chips as I wanted to try out while my dear ordered Chicken on The Barbie. (sound weird but trust me, it's delicious!) As for drinks, we ordered Ice Lemon Tea which is bottomless!


Fish and Chips


Chicken on The Barbie


"If you don't eat it, make it as an art!"
I made this out of the carrot that I don't eat! =p


Chocolate Thunder From Down Under


The gent' and the ladies


Reflection of the window


Summary of my romantic dinner

Overall, I rate their foods 8.5 out of 10! Though the portion looks ok but trust me, it's very filling! Me and my bf have to wait a while before we actually call the waiter serve us our dessert!
The dessert is yummy~ although it looks kinda melted ad.. It's actually vanilla ice-cream in between whipped cream and hot choc brownie with choc sause! Mmmm~ I even decorate it wif my gummy bears and marshmellow! Notti me! =p
After eating, we walked all the way to Pavilion to catch up a movie and shop a while since Pavilion is open until 11.30pm! Yeah~ On our way, we say many Arabian groupin in front of Maybank and McD area. This is my first time seeing so many black mummy grouping at one area. An Arab man performing and singing together with his band on the stage.. It's called as 'Festival Samrah' but my bf read it as festival 'sampah'.. zhadou~ -_-" There is even fans who raise their dunno what flag and dance along on the street lik drunk and siao ppl only.

Festival Samrah for Arabian

We bought 'Get Smart' tickets since we both havent watch the movie until now. We then went to walk around Starhill Gallery. We actually wanna go up to Jackie Chan's Cafe at the highest floor to get a drink but unfortunately they are closed ad. On our way, we went pass through Fendi and can't resist to snap a pict wif the new Fendi's theme featuring pink Fendi's bearbrick!

Pink Fendi Bearbrick

Although Jackie Chan's cafe closed ad, v still wanna go up and see the arts. =) The environment is so nice! Each and every table hav their very own unique chairs! And as for their menu, they offer local foods, desserts and drinks. Their price especially coffee, are similar to any other coffee shops like Coffee Beans and Starbucks.

Jackie Chan's very own syrup


The side view and front view of their light

Random pictures of me at Jackie's Chan Cafe

Then off we go for the movie!
Get Smart

Featuring Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway


Anne Hathaway as Agent 99 is looking hot in her black dress

Get Smart is actually an action comedy movie. Featuring Steve Carell, (who act in 'Bruce Almighty'- also another funny show) Anne Hathaway (who act in 'The Devils Wear Prada'- a very high end fashion movie) and The Rock. Basically, the movie is all 'bout spy on a mission and all but somehow Steve Carell who acted as Maxwell Smart is not smart at all using all his spy-tech gadgets created by Bruce (Masi Oka) and Llyod (Nate Torrence). The show is so funny until I laugh out loudly like others do too! =p Still remember the phrase "Excuse me, I need to go to 'squeeze the lemon'!~" when his hand was being tied by a police officer in plane.
Overall, I rate tis movie 8 out of 10.
And oh, since it's goin to be 12am soon, just wanna wish Jian Fai, Happy Birthday! =)
Signing off~

Comments

Popular Posts