Tutorial Class

This is what happen when we have group discussion during tutorial class.
While our lecture is checking group by group's work, we do our 'own discussion' while waitin for our turn...today,my group discuss about "What colour shud I paint on my fingernails?" =p


Chek Ling decided to paint her nails neon yellow!

All the nail polish colours are provided by me after promising Qiu Wei that I'll bring for her...She only requested for yellow neon but I decided to bring few for her to choose...After displaying few colours, it somehow attract few more frens to come over to my group and hav a look...Hehe..I guess bcoz few of the neon colours are too attracting! =p After Chek Ling and Qiu Wei test all the colours, then it's Angeline's (my cute classmate) turn..


Angeline is trying out the colours

Even guy cant resist too after watchin the girls trying the colours! Tze Liang even ask Qiu Wei to paint few colours for him! Wakaka... >.<


Liang posing with coloured nails


Ms. Tang checking Apple's group work (She's munchin on siew pau)

Ok...back to real discussion...my group are doing research about YouTube on how it change people's perception since we cant tink of anythin ad coz other topic is being taken... Sigh~ So stress! Mon nid to pass up Moral assignment then nex week for IMC then Cyber Law... Gosh!

Comments

Popular Posts