Trio+1 Birthday!

Gosh, imagine tis! There are three people birthday on the same day that I noe and they are my close fren and family! Money sure gone for buyin them presents! They are my mummy, my best fren, Renee Liew and my senior, May Szin on 21st of July and then one day before them, 20th July is my cousin sis, Sharon Liew!
Ooopps, means it's equal to 4 persons!

Today, din go out anywhere because my family ad plan to celebrate both my mom n my cousin's bday together. (it's usually together every single year) Tonite, they plan to celeb it at Sri Petaling's Hao-hao steamboat... Too bad, I din get to follow them... Y? Because of my dear lo... He say he too paiseh to follow along wo... So, I mai hav to accompany him lo... But in return, he must accompany me to pasar mlm la of coz! Hehe... We went pasar mlm and bought a lot of foods hum for our own dinner! We promised my family that we'll be buyin Sharon & my mom's bday cake, so that we all can celeb at hum... At the end, my uncle went and bought the cake instead. My complete father side of the family came over to celebrate together.

The cake that my uncle bought

My cousin sis, Sharon and the birthday cake

Sharon and her mummy, Iris

My mom, Mrs. Pang

My cute lil' cousin, Chee Keong

Sharon and Chee Keong

Chee Keong trying to blow the candle

His attepmt somehow fail, everyone try to help him out

Everyone cheer for him after the success of blowin off the candle
Look, he so happy! =)

Sharon cuttin the cake

The cake is nice but kinda dry a bit

He still not enuff of the cake!

Sharon and Mun Yee

Sharon, Mun Yee and his annoying bro, Mun Hou =p


Summary of the day!

Well, we all enjoyed ourselves and love the cake decorations, which got two small cute wrapped present and few palm trees! Wish my bro, Alex was here... I noe he sure miss the steamboat part although he can hav his very own steamboat over his place there wif his frens at sum old 'kampung' house... (which sound kinda creepy to me!)

Anyways, not to forget, I wanna take tis opportunity to wish Sharon, my counsin a wonderful Happy Birthday; then to my mom; my best fren, Renee; and my senior, Mayz a fun-filled and wonderful Birthdays to them! ;)
Muackx!

Signing off~ Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts