Watch out everyone!

Yup, watch out! Here comes the Watchmen to erm, kill people in order to erm, save the world?! Yup, I'm consider few of the first who watch "The Watchmen" movie premiere thanks to Samantha, my lovely and kind hearted small size supervisor! =D Actually, she juz called me to go over to another dept. to collect the movie tix for her but somehow her fren gave 4 pcs... When I pass all tix to her, she then told me that she oni needed two and ask whether m I interested in watchin the movie wif my fren o not? Without second thought, I went and say 'Yeah, sure!' right away! So honest hor me! Haha! Therefore, I'm gonna blog bout the movie 1st while my daily life story later la... ;D

Free movie tix! =p
A complex, multi-layered mystery adventure, Watchmen is set in an alternate 1985 America in which costumed superheroes are part of the fabric of everyday society, and the “Doomsday Clock” – which charts the USA’s tension with the Soviet Union – is permanently set at five minutes to midnight. When one of his former colleagues is murdered, the washed up but no less determined masked vigilante Rorschach sets out to uncover a plot to kill and discredit all past and present superheroes. As he reconnects with his former crime-fighting legion – a ragtag group of retired superheroes, only one of whom has true powers – Rorschach glimpses a wide-ranging and disturbing conspiracy with links to their shared past and catastrophic consequences for the future. Their mission is to watch over humanity…but who is watching the watchmen?
The geng

Watchmen watchin the city...

Smile when u're fallin'...

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the Comedian;

Matthew Goode as Ozymandias;

Billy Crudup as Dr. Manhattan;

Malin Akerman as Silk Spectre;

Patrick Wilson as Nite Owl

Nite Owl and his Archie (Nite Owl's airship)

Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach;
who died at the end leaving his journal

Well, first of all, be warned coz this s actually not ur average superhero show. Unlike Batman, Spiderman nor Superman, this Watchmen is considered as one of the most complex n intellectual stories ever written and were once considered as un-filmable into movie itself! (Seriously! Coz it's too complex!) And, please, listen to my piece of advice; GO and WATCH if you liked the books in the first place and are a big fans of this graphic novel! O else, stop wastin ur time and money for watchin this show as you'll get lost in the movie for bout 2 hours and 45 minutes! (Trust me! Coz I'm lost and it's such a long winded movie for me!) =p Ok, fine, if you still dun bliv it and wanna go watch the movie, I'll giv you one advice, you better pay 100% attention to what goes on the screen and DONT FALL ASLEEP ya! I rate this movie 3 out of 10 coz it's too long and sorry, I'm not a big fan of this graphic comic... (At least I'm better than my fren, Phooi and my supervisor coz they rate the movie 1 out of 10!) =/ Haha! =p

Local KL 'Watchmen' cast

April Pang with them

And the weird ones...

Gosh, I'm so lucky to be in this team and hav such nice supervisor! =D Dont jealous la wei! =p
Well, I alwiz bliv in those belief that if you are so lucky, u'll get bad luck at the same time too... And it really happen to me today! =(

Oh, and at the same time,
MAC was introducin Hello Kitty at concourse level...

Erm, over here, it's a guy erm,
dressin up lik a Hello Kitty... *meow!*

I consider myself lucky today coz my supervisor brin me to PJ Uptown to eat Taiwan foods durin lunch time which none of the interns can be lik me (as in no senior will actually willin to fetch ppl go so far and makan o sumthin la), got lotz free stuff from senior and TV9 (got 8TV's 2009 calender and TV9's colourful notebook and landyard!), got myself a pair of free tix all of the sudden from my superb nice supervisor and so co-incidentally, my fren; Phooi Phooi is free today coz it's her off day (therefore she can watch the movie wif me), I dun nid to work any OT today (so can go hum by 6pm sharp), I got free transport to Kelana Jaya station (thanks to Angeline who is so kind to drop me down on her way home), then I got into free shuttle bus from Bangsar station to Mid Valley (which normally nid to wait for lik an hour in order for the bus to appear on Bangsar station) and last but not least, got an Esprit bag for the price of less than RM20 (thanks to Sean who so kind, giv me % and lure me to get it!)... >.<
8TV Limited Edition 2009 Calendar
(all signed by the local artistes!)

TV9 notebook and landyard
(Lurve the colourful details)

And my new lovely Esprit bag! =P

So many 'good luck' news but one 'bad luck' news enuff to make me felt regret for goin to Mid Valley... =( I accidentally drop my RM45 after purchasin chips and soft drink at GSC counter... =( Sad rite?! I so clumsy and 'dai mong' la.. Ish~ The funny thing is I din realise until Phooi's parents drop me home at 12am!!! *sobs*

Well, I should start bout my day now, durin lunch break, Samantha, my cute lil' supervisor and Tracy ask me to follow them to PJ Uptown to makan Taiwanese foods and I agree to follow them coz at the same time, I can buy cupcakes for my bro, Alex who is goin to come back tomolo from Kelantan for one week break...

Situated at PJ Uptown

Another Taiwanese Noodle Rest.

Cabbages wif carrot I guess?!

Herb eggs wif vege + rice...

Fried dumpling...

Dry curry noddle

And this is mua dish... noddle wif crispy chicken

*tada!* Crispy nyer! haha~ =p

After makan, balik office and continue kerja lo... Tryin out the background setup before bringin it to the studio...

The backdrop is super big in size wan le...
Nid to take chair to climb wan ar!

Adjustin... makin sure it fit... o else, i'm dead!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout what I brought today! Have a nice day ahead everyone! =)

Signin off la! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts