Prayin for the imposible request to be possible

I keep on hav this plan... but not sure whether it can be approved or not... I cant sleep ever since two days ago after meetin up wif her... coz my mind is full of imagination of what she can do wif her talents and skills... I cant tahan ad... At the end, I sent the message regarding bout my weird and special request... Hopin tat she can really help me out... Bcoz I dun hav such talents lik her...
So, I guess I'm juz tryin my luck although it's kinda impossible to do it due to cost and time and many more reasons... I noe it's gonna be very challenging but I would still wanna noe what she tinks bout it and replied me asap coz I'm eager to hear the news from her... And I seriously dun mind if she actually rejected my weird request, juz hope that she'll actually spend sum time on readin my long list of message to her. =p

*crossing my fingers now*

Comments

Popular Posts