Irresistible Delectable! Here I come!

Gosh, I'm seriously excited when I read Su-Yin's post about havin this Delectable mugshots contests where we can actually see her in real person and buy her individual cupcakes instead of a set of many (Bcoz I eat for fun oni la, not for any celebration purpose oso!) and at last I get to go and buy instead of orderin it in a large sum which I'll oni do it on hmm... my bf's bday?! =p
For more info about this contest, you can click here. Hurry, just go and juz snap a pict of urself wif self-confession 'Delectable' and send it to her before the closing date! You can juz upload a pict into even facebook and acknowledge her!

So co-incidently, Su-Yin's first day at Capsquare 'secret tent', I'm at there too! Why? Coz I wanna join other 8TV members and celebrities for 60 Earth Hour at nite over there lo... =p

Ready or not?! Here's my chosen Delectable mugshot! =D

"I'm SO delectable!"

Seriously, I admit I'm very bad in drawing! Paiseh~ Simple and yet not too complicated! Sorry if it's not attractin to ya! =p
*Crossin my fingers!*

PS: Credit thanks to my lovely bro, Jason for helpin me in snappin this mugshot! =)

Signin off now~ Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts