The making of Delectable mugshot

Oh well, you can call it as 'behind the scene'... Some rough sketches before puttin it into one piece of 'art'... =p

These is all my rough sketches on papers

Get lotz inspiration from Googlin the websites

At last, done wif pasting on
my crafty papers as background!

Thanks to my bro, Jason, who is actually willin to snap all these pict for me! =D Or else I hav to use my blur webcam to capture... =( How lucky I'm to hav such wonderful bro! Oh, and even he himself wanna pose with it too! =p

Taken by my webcam, poor background on the left
and too dark on the right side of the pict...

Many poses of me wif Delectable self-made board!
Ya, I'm a poser! =p

My youngest bro, Jason posing the statement too!

Haha! Then we too syok ad, both pose together with the statement! =p

LOL! He's definitely tryin to act cute! >.<

Yup, that's me and my bro! =D

What a notti and funny bro I had! =)

Meanwhile, this morn, at work... Ahh... It's such a lovely day to SLEEP! Coz it's rainin heavily when I'm on my way to work + jam on the road for so long sum more!!! Luckily, my rainbow umbrella saved my life and I din reach late to work! =p Hmm... Nuthin much happen around since Sheau Mei aka my Siew Mai ciao ad and Angeline sudah move back to her new office ad... Sad nyer, I knot bully them ad! Ish~ =,( Nvm, I still can bully Michie at least! =p

See la, so darn jam! Luckily,
I'm not the one who drive! =p

And surprisingly, I'm quite famous in 8TV la! Perasaan self-proclaimed punyer la.. Hehe! Why? Bcoz I'm damn famous and talented for 'zhng'ing people's stuff into bling-bling lo! Hey, dun be jealous la! It's sumhow part of my job or aka assingment or a task la.. neh neh neh neh! =p For the record, I ad 'zhng'ed a phone for Angeline, 4 Pendrive (myself, Siew Mai's, Tracy's and Michie's) and 1 laptop for Siew Mai at work! =p Muahahaha~

Well, this time, this 'client' hmm... is a lil' bit more fussy than those of my client bcoz she specifically wan specific colours of diamante at specific place of her pendrive... Well, I did it durin my lunch time la of coz... Takkan?! U wan me to get killed and goreng sotong right away meh? =p My another senior, Siew Tyug belanja me Maggi Express Tom Yam flava, so, it save my time and I oni nid to makan at office's balcony, no nid to travel all the way to 1U lo... Thanks Siew Tyug for the lunch ya! Muax!

My task is to 'design' and 'decorate'
bling-bling into my client's pendrive! =p

*tada* Done in less than half an hour! =D

Thanks for the lunch again Siew Tyug! =D

Nice?! What?! You wan me to 'zhng' for ur stuff too? Ok, no prob! Leave me ur contact and I'll get back to you asap. And wif the condition, buy me the bling-bling first so that I can help you to decorate! =)

Hehe... I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif u all today!
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts