My brand new monitor!

Cant online and I cant even on my computer since Fri nite bcoz my comp ad blind... Still can function but it's juz the PC monitor screen is blind... dunno y... =( Anyways, I decided to let it RIP while I go and find a new and better performance 'bf' as a replacement. I search around Low Yat Plaza since in the evening time I'll be goin to Sg. Wang for Ultimate Power Group (UPG) roadshow at 5pm... I brin along my dad (who is gonna pay for it), and both my bros (who is goin to giv me suggestion and advice on which design to pick)... After spendin for more than one hour doin survey, I hav decided to choose HP's 14'1 inch LCD flat screen monitor for the price of RM 399... It's in between expensiv and affordable line for in between width screen size...
Oh, and another thing, since my dad is payin for it, i slide in dvd burner drive too! And it's oni bout RM 72 oni la... Hehe! I can now burn all my pictures into ashes CD jor! Dun nid to beg frens to burn into disc for me ad! Yeah~ At last my D: drive will back to hav many free space ad! (U wont bliv how many pictures I took and kept! Even my dear turn his head left to right then back to left to right after seeing all the pictures that took up all my whole D: drive space! Siao~) =p

Nice o not my new monitor? =D

It's HP

Blurry image... Such a nice keyboard rite?!
What? U love my keyboard? *evil laugh*

*tada* My brand new DVD burner at last!

Oh, and not to forgotten, my brand
new PINK mousie from Swatch!
Thanks to my dear's mom &
my dear for givin this
pinky lovely mousie to me!

Another story that happens today is the world is so small! I met wif Akma and her bf at Low Yat Plaza when I was enjoyin myself lookin at those unique and colourful mouse at a shop. Din realise they are beside me until she called me! =p Sorry Akma! Nice seeing u back! Then after that, I saw both Sheila and Taz at the same time at Pavilion receptionist counter there! Sheila; as I ad know she work as Pavilion's receptionist was at the counter today workin while Taz and her friends are somehow happen to juz stand nex to the counter which located at the Grand Entrance there... Gosh, meet 3 MGSian at the same day! How lucky am I! =D I really miss them lo! (I miss them until I actually forgotten Taz's name! =p Sori Taz!) FYI, to those who know Taz, she is now pursuing acting field at RTM wor... not bad, not bad... Gonna see her actin in TV soon, I guess, if everythin goes on the right track! Happy for her! =) While chit-chattin, Sheila ask both me and Taz to fill up a survey form regardin bout Pavilion shoppin mall. After filling up, to our surprise, she gav us each a Pavilion Limited Edition mug! =D You want it too? Well, she said that as long as u fill up the survey form, you'll entitled to get the Limited Edition mug too! But while stock last la of coz! Hurry, go and try ur luck then! ;D

Lovely mug as a souvenir from Pavilion

(Fr left to right) Sheila, Me and Taz

Nex, it's bout UPG roadshow... We started puttin all the set-ups 15 min before the roadshow started... Everythin is goin very smooth, except for the supporters of the group part! There are so many fans o supporters show up today! Walao, it's lik as if got International artiste came over to Sg. Wang lik tat! The whole place surroundin the stage was flooded by fans! My goodness...
Anyways, I enjoyed myself today although kena *ahem* sound from senior... =)

Me settin up the backdrop

*tada* All done! =D

The 12 competing groups

And their fans

Last but not least, before we ciao, after packin up all the settings into the 8TV van, we went to hav a drink at McD... And I too, bought Mango and Cempedak pancakes bcoz Durian pancakes ad sold out... =( But surprisingly, the staff over there is so kind! Kind enuff to giv the whole pack of 'Testin Sample' (Durian pancakes that is chopped into small pieces) to me! Coz I told them I love Durian's! Hehe! =p After tryin the Mango and the Cempedak pancake, I tink I should juz stick back to my Durian flava pancake! It taste much nicer and original compare to the other two... I would oni recommend you all to try Durian flava! Not the other two flavas pls!

Mango and Cempedak flava pancakes

Free sample of Durian pancake from the staff

Well, I enjoyed myself today although I'm kinda tired ad... But I bet my seniors are all more tired than me coz two of them travelled to Penang and Alor Setar for UPG roadshows yesterday and oni got hum at 4am while another two of my seniors travelled to JB for OIAM roadshow. They more kesian rite? =p I shud consider myself lucky then...

I guess that's all I'm gonna share today...
Till then, bye! Ciao~ Gonna sleep ad la... So late!

Comments

Popular Posts