Fun Day and Nite Out

It's Sat and most importantly, it's MEGA SALE month! Yeah~

Went to Le Sense with mom for facial wash that I called for an appointment 1 week ago for the first trial. Located at the 5th floor of the prestigious Cocoon Level at The Gardens, the 6,000 sq. ft. spa centre houses provided VIP rooms with attached Jacuzzi, a Jacuzzi pool, beauty rooms, manicure room, wifi room, lounge and spa designed to provide the utmost luxuriant experience for the guests, both male and female. Services include slimming and body-shaping programmes, facial and beauty treatments, and spa facilities delivered by professional and skilful beauticians, therapists, nutritionists and consultants. Was greeted friendly by the receptionists there and then a consultant bring both me and my mom to change our heels to slipper and then guide us into a private room as she know we both are first time trial. As usual, you noe la, lik wat happen if you are a first time trial in anything… She tried to pursue (brainwash) us to upgrade our package to a perfect package where additional money need to be added on if we both are interested… My smart mom knew they will use all these tactics and somehow can resist and refuse to accept the offer… But I was somehow, well, u noe, kena brainwash a bit la… coz the offer was quite tempting lo… but at the end, nah, I where got so much money to go for facial wash and have to fork out money every month to pamper myself… Aih~ Can only dream bout it la… Well, mayb in future when I’m super rich la! By that time, I sure accept the offer and brin my mom along! =p


Slippers are provided


Green tea are serve in the private room


My smart mom


Me and my mom were then separated into different rooms where we get our facial wash treatment (3 basic steps only la) by personal beautician. First step, cleanser. Up next is toner. Then to moisturizer then mask. And the last step is applying sunblock. It’s quite relaxing as they play those comfortable music and lying down on the bed alone. It takes about half an hour to complete all these steps. After done, I somehow tour around the room where I found a personal room with a bath tub which I believe it’s for milk bath! Wah, it’s so nice! And the view too…


The Random shots of Le Sense


The VIP room for milk bath


After done wif facial, it’s shoppin time wif my mummy! =) Shop around everywhere and bought two MCKY shoes! Y? Bcoz it’s so cheap! =p


The MCKY shoes


Then went to Nike store, I saw this Nike shoe, I instantly fall in love (Yes, !) with it! It’s Cortez edition and most important of all (that attract my attention), it’s RAINBOW in colour! O.O I wear size 6 but they only left back size 5.5 and below… Sigh… It’s does fit me, if I don’t wear any socks la! =( Sad la…


RAINBOW cortez!


Then me and my mom separate shop bcoz my mom wanna shop around Jusco and Metrojaya while me, juz shop around boutiques… And it so happen that Adrian (my long lost friend) was at Mid Valley too. We went to Topshop as he’s lookin for t-shirt and then he bought a shirt which is RM 109. (it’s new arrival and it’s not on sale!) To me, the shirt is way too expensiv bcoz it looks very normal to me… Anythin lo, as long as he lik it then ok lo… We juz meet up a while then I have to get back to my mom ad as we need to go back home…

My bf then came and brought me and my bro, Jason to fun fair which is located at Bukit Jalil! (Sigh, I miss out the cheer 2008 today and tomorrow bcoz I hav to work for Dior 2mr) It seems lik I’m happier than them when I reach there! =p The entry need to pay RM3 per person while the game inside need to pay separately oso dependin wat game you play. It has been lik 8/10 years I din go fun fair?! How about you guys? So, now u noe y I’m so excited! =p


The outside view of the fun fair


One piece=RM2


X-Coaster that we ride


X-Coaster wif Frodo image on it


We play X-Coaster, it’s a kind of roller coaster which only hav 4 seat at one time and the seat rotate 360 degree clockwise and anti-clockwise… It’s so fun! Then we walk around the games booth… Somehow, I felt that all those game, the possibility or the chances to win a big teddy bear is very low! Prizes that anyone can win are most likely a small toy keychain or a souvenir cup. That’s why we din play, we juz watch people play. My bf then brin me to sit ferris wheel (that’s my fav of all in a fun fair!) although he got phobia goin high places! =) Kesian him, wanna make me happy but he himself scare pulak… Hehe! Juz lik the day we went Sunway Lagoon wif my another bro, Alex where we cross the high long bridge! =p The ferris wheel turn quite a lot of round until he himself not really that scare ad. (bcoz he can even stand up to take pict wif me!) =p


XXL teddy bear!I wanted it!


Giant Ferris Wheel


Inside Ferris Wheel's view


Top view in ferris


See, so many cars parked below, means I'm not the only one who loves fun fair! =p


Top view from ferris, Kompleks BSukan Negara


Hugging the phobia boy =p


Who shoe is the dirty shoe....


Below view from ferris wheel


Side wheel from inside ferris wheel


Summary of my fun fair experience!


After the ferris wheel, we then proceed the exit and go to Mid Valley for dinner and to catch two movies! We dine at Secret Recipe as they are havin promotion on chicken chop. We then watched Hancock and right after Hancook, we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth 2D. (Cant watch 3D bcoz tix sold out ad!) Wow, two movies in a day! Why? Becoz bro wanna watch Hancook while my bf wanna watch Brendan Fraser‘s show.


Featuring Will Smith


Charlize Theron who act as Will Smith's wife (still looking hot after 80 years)


Hancook, the movie was quite funny and ok endin…

Remember the phrase, “Good job!”

So, I’ll rate the movie 6.5 out of 10

While the nex movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, although it’s 2D, but hey, I hav a very high imagination where I imagine the screen is 3D when beetle is crawling in the first scene, the blue fire birds flying around, when piranhas attack, when they are in the mine, the venus trap attack, the magnetic rock scene, when they were bein chased by dinosaur and many more that I dun remember.


JCE feat Brendan Fraser

The small boi can be seen in Zathura and Brigde to Terabitihia

Overall, the story is very adventorous and therefore I rate the movie 8.5 out of 10. If only it’s in 3D, I tink I’ll rate it 9 out of 10 bcoz of the 3D effects. What a day for me! And tomorrow, I need to work in the morn! Aih~

Goin to be very tired…

Signin off! Ciao~


Comments

Popular Posts