Two notti kids

I decided to skip my moral lecture as it’s the only lecture today and I’m so lazy to take transportation juz to go over to my college for that two-hours of borin lecture. =p
Stay at home is so much better when I can see the two lil’ monkey (Baby Kar Chun and Jason) that my mom take care. It has been lik 2 months since I see them and play with them. So miss them! Becoz all these while after my class, I will straight go to work at Ferragamo.


Jason wif the toy that I juz bought for him yesterday and he's loving it!


Random pictures of both notti kid, Jason and Kar Chun baby


They are so cute aren't they!?! (>.<) them so much!

They grew up so quickly… Last time, the baby Kar Chun only start learnin how to walk while Jason start learnin how to talk…but now, baby Kar Chun start learnin to talk and know how to walk ad while Jason talk fluently ad and can even sing nursery songs although his lyrics quite confusing… Was so happy when Jason know how to sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Lil’ Star’, I use to sing to him last time when he’s in sad o in bad mood…he’ll stop cryin when I sing him the song and blink my fingers. *Miss those days!
When I look at them and play wif them, all my stress about my assignments and prob in my life, they juz gone for a moment! Seriously! It’s so fun and nice juz to watch they play.
=)

Comments

Popular Posts