Sushi Bonanza

Today, no skol for me. So, decided to go for gym wif my dear since the gym card is goin to expired soon... =( Didn't really visit the gym ever since my bf can't drive... Well, the good news is ater gym, we'll be meetin up wif Ernest to catch up a movie. Ernie is back for only one day for dentist appointment then off he'll go back to Terengganu coz he'll be sitting for another exam on Sun.

In the morning, I meet up wif my dear and off we go to KLCC, to hav breakfast at McD and chee cheong fun at KLCC's food court. Then went over to Kinokuniya to search for crafty new month magazine... Lucky me, new Scrapbooks etc. had arrived freshly on the magazine's shelf! =) Although the magazine came into M'sia a bit late but still it's still fresh coz it feature all Halloween stuff! Now I can decorate and make more cards for Yuen! (If oni I'm so hardworkin!) =p So many ideas and stuff in juz a mag! Can't wait to buy Dec issue coz it's feature more on Christmas stuff! =D

The new issue of Scrapbooks etc.! Yippie!

Next, we took bus straight from KLCC to Mid Valley. It's convinient but it's juz the time, u noe, wasted to juz wait for the miserable one and only bus tat appear every one or half hour if you happen to be so lucky. RapidKL is unlike Metro bus who is so 'kind' enuff to wait for you instead of us waitin for a bus. (Get wat I mean?) And you'll only understand tis if you experience it yourself... Trust me, you'll swear badly to the bus driver and you'll explode if u can't take it. (If you waited for a long time juz for the bus to appear in front of you!)
Once reached Mid Valley, we kinda wandering around first to digest our foods before we enterin for gym. How we digest the food? Simple, juz by goin into JJ's arcade (more lik for children, I prefer JJ's over the dark arcade near bowling area). We played all sorts of game (which is suitable for aldults compare to kids) from basketball to spot-the-diff and another 'kiddy' game, car racing machine, which snap ur pict and appear on the screen when u racing wif other. So cute~ =p Even my bf shake his head when he saw I so excited over this machine. More kinda like this -_-" . Haha!

This is the game that I craved for! =p

Then, we went to gym at last! =p Can oni do sum workout and sauna for lik less than two hour coz we supposed to meet up wif Ernie in the noon but end up in tea time. Opps! Sorry Ernie! =p

The gym oso provide us lotion and hair gel too!

Then we went and line up for movie tix. We then decided to watch Eagle Eye. Bump into Yee Mei and his boi, Randy who is also there to catch Mamma Mia movie. The movie, Eagle Eye is nice. But kinda noe the storyline before watchin the movie, thanks to Ernest. =/
The story is about this young guy who works in photocopy machine company and a single mom are two strangers that are thrown to work together by a mysterious phone call from a lady they hav never noe or met by threatenin both their live and family. They were pushed into a series of increasingly dangerous situations usin the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move. Both of them even became country's most wanted fugitive. They both were then corpporated to find out the culprit behind all these. It was a happy endin. The over all storyline, I would giv them 7.5 out 10 because of the storyline and technology they used and not to forget, Shia hurt his fingers (kinda lik burnt look) when actin tis movie, so devoted! =)

Great movie wif great effects

Starring Shia LaBeouf as Jerry Shaw and
Michelle Monaghan as Rachel Holloman

Then after the movie, Ernie suggest we shud go over to Sushi King to hav our dinner since they are havin promo for the members oni. His dad got the member card. The queue was kinda long but we manage to enter after few minutes. The promo is every plate that is on the convenyor belt, it's counted as oni RM2! No matter what the side colour of the plate price are! It's such a crazy promo! And that's when you'll get to see 'kiasu' ppl there. =p Bcause Sushi King in Mid Valley's top floor was divided into two sect... You'll then see 'kiasu' ppl walk over from let say, Sect.A (their original place) to Sect. B (another side) just to check and see if there are any diff sushi that their convenyor belt doesn't hav, if they saw sumthin they dun hav on their convenyor belt, they'll grab all the sushi as much as they might, and that's what we called as 'kiasu' ppl. =p Und?

Sushi Promo

Time limitation were first from 80 minutes to 60 minutes
after the queue were getting longer than before


We ate quite a lot but most sushi that is on the convenyor belt not the sushi I lik, mayb bcoz sum are too fresh, I don't eat sushi lik sashimi that fresh (bye, bye Jogoya!). Ernie and my dear scold me 'doink' for eattin oni those RM2 plate of sushi (mean the original price is RM2 instead of other color plate of sushi). Cis~ too bad ma, that's oni the few sushi I ate. I then ordered my all-time-fav of all from Sushi King, which i tink it's called as 'Golden Crisp Ball' if I'm not mistaken! =p (which they counted RM4 coz I ordered it on the menu)

Golden Crisp Ball

This is what we ate! Yummy~

This is the queue after we are done wif Sushi King around 8pm

After done makan till our stomach full (actually full oso cause by the green tea), we walk around the mall. Went over to Topshop since Yee Mei told us they are having sale. And over there, I saw this lil' cute wood birdie lik dove o pigdeon. It's so cute~ and I'm goin to be so regret if I dun buy it! =p There is another one pair of earring, it's a cupcake image wif light bluey background, it's colourful and nice too but it was a bit dirty, so, I decided not to hav that and oni take the birdie. My kind bf bought it for me since he saw the shinnin shimmering in my eyes towards the birdie and then to him then back to the birdie. (Shh, that's my tactic!) Hehe! =p

Wood birdie earring that I bought from Topshop

Then after everythin, Ernie, who is so kind, willing to fetch my dear hum. All the way from Mid Valley to Wangsa Maju. =) Thanks a lot again Ernie! =D

Well, I guess that's all I'm goin to share wif everyone. Till then, bye!
Ciao~ Signin off~

Comments

Popular Posts