'Moo'ing at the Lawn

Saturday is usually my off day from skol and work. Normally, I'll meet up wif frens o have a date wif my bf. We actually decided to meet up and even plan to catch a movie but DIOR called. It was emergency and seekin my help. At first, I said I can't but in few more hours, they called me back, told me they really can't find anyone to replace. My understanding bf nodded and let me to work around 6.30pm. (I noe, I so doink rite! Oni 3 hours oso want to work, but u muz und, the purpose I go there is to help out since they not enuff of staff and I don't mind if I rugi coz my heart will felt better if I can help them, money comes last.) At least we can spend some time together before I go work. My senior oso paiseh ad to call me go work coz she knew Saturday is my 'pak toh' day... (that's wat I told her when they ask me whether I can work on Saturday o not - too honest rite?) =p
Because of time limitation, we can only meet up juz to hav a few hours of shoppin and eatin (no more movie). =( Cut down quite a lot of watchin movie ad bcoz of no time and hav to go hum early... We decided to eat light food at The Lawn, sister restaurant to Marmalade (that's at Bangsar Village II). Since they are still havin the promo where a cup of coffee (hot) and a cupcake oni cost RM9.90, we ordered one set of that and another cold drink separately, Iced Mocha. We sat behind the cashier counter where we can view wide scene of KLCC shoppin mall. It's nice to see people, I like to observe how people walk, dress, and all. Just a glance n I'm not lik those siao people who look at specific people without blinkin my eye or sumthin! So, dun worry! =p

Yup, that's the number for our order number.

Hot Cappuccino (can't really see the 'love' effect rite?)
=(

Tiramisu flavoured cupcake!

The cupcake and drinks that we ordered

The view from where we sat

The multi-expression of us! >.<

The overall experience at The Lawn, KLCC

After that, we went and walk around till clock strike 6.30pm... Intro my dear for the first time to my collegues. Fara, he even say we both look alike, more lik bro-sis... -_-" No comment. Anyways, my dear later join his frens for his another plan while me, cont workin lo... Not much customers although today is Saturday. Nuthin much happen durin I work. Then in between work time, I received msg from Mun Yee, my best fren in college inviting me to his bf, Jason's birthday party. I agreed to her only when my dear allowed me although there is somethin happened in between. =)

My new black heel for workin purpose, 3cm

Mun Yee and Jason's bro came over to Bukit Jalil station to pick me up. There, at Bukit Jalil, were crowded wif so darn many Malay people... It was bcoz of KAMI concert. So noisy and it sound more lik heavy metal consert. No comment on tat too. They brin me to Puchong, place where Jason stayin. Reach there, gave him an early birthday wish and he thanked me for comin. Overall, when I reached there, the party is lik goin to end ad, it's juz that they haven't cut the bday cake oni coz 80% of his frens all ad drunk and no energy to talk. They were havin barbeque outside his house. From chicken wings to burgers to hotdogs.

The BBQ stand

while me in the kitchen chit-chatin wif Mun Yee, so long din meet up ever since the Bangsar shoppin wif her. Durin our conversation, we even got Ludwig (who was half awake and half drunk) to entertain us.

Drunken Ludwig

He wanted to say this to Yvonne if he
happen to see her in Singapore's airline

Then followed by Anthony, who brin guitar along. They look so funny.

The 'drunk' band

Both still can sing and play guitar
so well although they ARE drunk! =D

Then once his mom reached hum, we then started to brin the cake out and sing bday song. He is so lucky to hav such a nice girlfriend, frens and sporting mom! They are really a fun and happy family. =D

Introducin tis cute doggy of Jason's family, Princess

The ice-cream Mun Yee bought last minute

The Birthday Song for Jason

Can't really watch because we off all
the lights from kitchen to living room


Yup, the same old trick for all bday ppl.
Take out the candle by usin oni the mouth.
I bet you guys noe wat happen nex rite? =p

Jason givin kiss to his sporting mom

Jason and his bro, Aaron (I tink!) =p Sorry~
They voice are the same! Seriously!


Look at this pict carefully! 18SX! =p

Aaron, Mun Yee, Jason and 'sampat' Ludwig

Lesson No. 1 : Never drink too much or else...
This is what happen is you drink too much!
Can't differentiate whether it's a she or
it or it's human hair!
(Kesian Princess!)

After the cake, it's group pict time. Although all are ad drunk except Mun Yee and me la of coz cause I oni drink Coke~ See, I so guai! 0:)

The one glass Anthony was holdin is called as 'bong'...
I heard they called it that. 'bong~'
"It's not easy to drink like tat bcoz of the pressure" - Mun Yee

The group picture without girls

(Fr left to right) Jason, Mun Yee, me and Ludwig

Mun Yee and me

At last, Jason (who is so tall, and still
wanna look more taller than me!) and me


Now you all noe where they are all so drunk rite? =p
See, they do hav Coke! I didn't lie!

I reached hum quite late, around 1am coz v nid to clean up the area and futhermore, I nid to wait for Jason to fetch me hum.

Well, I guess that's all bout today. Really very tired ad... *yawn*
Signin off now! Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts