My College's Project

Juz collect back my group's assignment from Mr. Justin since he's plannin to throw away if people doesn't cum n collect it. They are goin to refurnish the office, that's y he's dumpin those not his. This assignment is a storyboard (sketches o drawin o images displayed in sequence for the purpose of previsualizing a motion graphic or interactive media sequence before u can actually produce an advertisment o a movie o a drama o even PSA.

We were bein assigned to create a PSA (public service announcement - it's a non- commercial ads to inform and raise awareness to the public) in a script and also the storyboard. And this is wat me and my group created when we were in Dip. level. The idea is mine basically, while talent is the suis, Qing Ping's 'beautiful' hand and Jeshua's nerd face body as the announcer. Haha! And yup, it's about AIDS again. Last time, another class wif Ms. Kik oso my idea of creatin AIDS PSA and got credits too! (No wonder Jesh tink of puttin condom ads for his group's ads assignment! -got polluted by me ad!) =p

Eventually, sir, Mr. Justin Lopez (ya, i noe it does sound lik he's Jennifer Lopez's bro o sumthin but they are not!) say the idea was great and can put into TV as TV PSA but really nid a better announcer (o strong words) so that people do understand what we tryin to brin up to the public. Haha! =) So, there goes my group's PSA! Enjoy! ;)

**P.S : The plug is actually representin people btw! =)

TV Public Service Announcement

The storyboard that we presented.
(Shh, it's last minute work!) =p

The tittle and the NGO (non- gov org) that we created and choose.

This is how the story started.
Created this in 'Paint' software coz it's hard to find
what we wanted in 3D form. =p


Qing Ping's long and skinny hand

Basically the long and big plug is the 'playboi' guy
(Dunno y I alwiz name him Joshua!) =p

The insertin of all pink colour plug simply means
he 'do it' wif other girls bside his wife la. Und?

Now, tis blue one show it's a guy
(and no, I don't mean he's gay too!) =p
But simply means they shared needles together.
Get wat I'm tryin to mean?

And bcoz it's last min work and it's so hard to find
any 'mercun' to create sparks, so juz put tis pict instead.
This sparks we were tryin to create simply means
that all of them got infected by AIDS lo. Und now?

Then jump into a screen of a guy informin
the public of how many ppl got infected
so easily and stuff lik tat. But sir advised that we shud
cont' pause at the plugs and zoom out instead of puttin
an announcer's face. Coz it'll sound more serious wor.

Then last but not least lik any other PSA,
fade in the NGO that wanna put tis type of PSA.
And here, we kinda lik forgotten to include the website
o phone number for public on how to reach us
o those who hav any enquiries.
(Reminder again, this is last min work.) =p
What a reason hor?!?! Hehe!

Then today, in Pn. Khaza's (my TV Production and Film lec) tutorial class, we were being fefresh back our memory the meanin of 'white balance' ( which changes the overall mixture of colors in an image and is used for color correction). Then me straight away take out my camera and phone camera to experiment what she's tryin to mean. From the camera, I straight away get what she's tryin to mean. =p Then Yee Mun bside me oso start playin the phone once after the class finish. Hehe... It's fun! =) Here are the example la according to wat Pn. Khaza hav taught.


This yellow-orangie pict is formed
if one's is at outdoor (low temp. of light source)
and did not adjust the white balance.

This is when one adjusted the white balance.
The pict became somehow better and normal. =)


While, this bluish pict is formed
if one's is at indoor ( high temp. of light source)
and did not adjust the white balance.

This pict too is when one adjusted the white balance.
The pict too, became somehow better and normal. =]

I guess that's all I wanna share. And btw, why does it hav to rain every single day when I havent even reach hum?! Make my clothes, shoes and even the storyboard wet! Ish! Luckily I got umbrella wif me which quite rare I brin it along wif me! =p

Signin off now... Ciao~

Comments

Penny said…
i like ur PSA...the plug idea is great~untill nw still remember ur psa...hi i am ~~~ hi am~~~:p

nice1white balance pic u did ^^
ps
:/ thanks a gain for coming to my hse:) hehehe~ muacks!

Popular Posts