Crafty Mood in Weird Time

I felt so helpless when I can't help my bf to cure his sudden attack of fit or oso known as seizure...
Then knowing that he gonna find me in the morn, I decided not to sleep and take my sleepin time to craft him a card... I muz be siao... I can't really sleep... Maybe tat's y...
It has been so long since I make a card for him (the last one was on our anniversary tis year.)
Well, it normally takes me up to few weeks juz to make him hand made cards o album but tis time, it only took me less than 6 hours?! I tink so... Tis simply card making mayb to others, they might juz able to finish it within 2 hours time...
Well, I juz kinda lik copy design n idea from all my crafty magazines that I had collected (those mags only available in US and UK, therefore those price are not cheap!)
I alwiz got all my inspiration to create cards o albums o scrapbookin through these paper craft mag... But of coz I myself nid to get similar paper quality in order to produce similar cards and all lik those in mag... Those craft papers only available at The Curve, 1 Utama and Bangsar only... And again, it's not cheap at all! (There goes all my money for buyin weird stuff acc to my bf...) =p


Inspiration from paper craft mag

Front page of the card that I made for him

Another cute 'chubby' owl when he flip open the card

The purpose of making the card is to tell him no matter wat happen to him, I'll always be there for him. Remind him that he nid to stay strong and tough no matter what happens.
Really hope that 'you' can recover as soon as possible from this sudden sickness. =( Really make me worry when 'you' told me... May all the blessin from me and good luck be wif 'you' always, my dear! Love 'you' always and forever...

Comments

Penny said…
your d.i.y card is nice, just like creative card we buy ^^ dunt worry ur bf will b fine ^^~

Popular Posts