Case close for Harry Potter!

Yeah, at last, it's finish! (Ya, I noe, I'm slow but so what?!) =p I started only get interested and readin the books only after the 3rd movie came out! (So slow hor?!) =p I guess mayb it's bcoz of my curiousity of what will happen nex to the fourth episode and so on. Coz I can't wait to noe what's goin to happen nex! Then, I decided to borrowed the fourth book which is Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire from my cousin sis, Mun Yee juz few months after the third movie was out. Because I wanted to understand and experience it myself before the fourth movie comes out. And also so that I can roughly und what the movie is showin...


Well, it's not what I expected after the fourth movie was out bcoz they, the movie really cut out a lot if were compare to the book. I tink if the script wanna follow the book, I tink the movie do nids more than 3 hours of coz! Haha! =) Then bcoz of producin the nex movie nid at least 2-3 years, I take the opportunity to read the first book, the second one and also the third ones. It takes time. For my fren, who was a huge fan of Harry Potter, they can actually finish one whole book for juz lik I tink 2-3 days!?! Siao hor?! For me, I nid about at least a month o more! Coz I'm lazy and only read when I'm really free o nuthin to do. So, I'm so lazy and it's miracle if you see me readin a book! Seriously! =p Then one month before the movie of the fifth one, which is Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, lucky me, Wil Liam (my ex-MBS jr skolmate) is willing to lend me his 5th book, which is still wif me until now! (Really goin to buat harta ad! Coz he's ad at UK studyin...nid at least four years oni he'll return! And he doesnt even rmb he borrowed it to me! - So, you can see how long I borrow it ad rite?) Haha! =p But trust me, I alwiz wanted to return it back to him, but everytime I meet up wif him, I sure forgotten to brin along and he din remind me (bcoz he himself oso forgotten ad la). =p


And back to my grandma story, when the last book of Harry Potter out, I swear I was there at Kinokuniya! Seriously, on the day the book is fresh from oven although I'm not a huge fans of Harry Potter! I still remember one day before it release, I was still workin at Banana Rep. until 11pm coz Jessie and Siew Wen still wanna change the mannequin's clothes and all. Since Jessie is willing to fetch me hum afta tat. I still remember we passed by and saw Kinokuniya bookshop is bein queued up by human ad (although the shop is ad closed) coz the nex day is the ceremony launchin of Harry Potter 7th and last book! There is actually people who are willing to stay ovenite at there juz to be the first 100th to read the book! Siao~ J.K Rowling is goin to end Harry Potter's life. (As in givin him the happy endin of coz!) =) And when I reach there the nex day, (the day itself) around 9am in the morn, the queue ad no more bcoz Kinokuniya opens at 7am that day bcoz of Harry Potter (same goes to Popular and also MPH!). I bcoz of not a realli big fans of Potter and cant afford to buy it, I decided to read while stand along the shelf where all the new 7th Potter books around! Haha! So funny and weird coz there are so many ppl who ad paid for the book sat there and read while me, read for free! I dun hav much time coz later tat day I hav tutorial class. Then I hurry jump to the conclusion part tittled, "Nineteen Years Later", which only hav 7/8 pages. Haha, from there I noe the endin although I haven read the 6th and this 7th of Potter's life. There, at least I noe part of the story and can get along wif Potter fans wat! =p


Back to my grandma story, bla bla bla.... then tis early of the month when my bro, Alex wants to come back from Kelantan for his one week holiday, he called me n told me that his library got Harry Potter and ask whether I wanna borrow o not, then I told him, 'Yeah!' (Coz earlier on when he's back at KL, I asked him to check and see whether his library got o not). He cum back wif Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince! In juz one week, I manage to read at last 65% of the book but nid to return back to him ad... Sad la... =( I so 'kan cheung' sum more and I dunno who got the 6th book for me to cont'... Then I type on the computer. There, I get to d/load to my computer usin Adobe Reader! But, I still not satisfied as I really seldom and hardly read e-books. Then I go search for phone application that can able to read doc. file... There, lucky me, I found it, then I copy text from Adobe to Microsoft Words then save everythin into my phone. And *poof!* *Ahh...~* I CAN READ! I can read the whole text of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in my phone! Yeah! After that, before I sleep, on the way in train to skol n back, in the bus, in my dad's car and everywhere, I read Potter's life in my phone! And it helps me to even bookmark my page everytime I stop readin the selected page! =) I DAMN HAPPY man! *Hallelujah!* Yeah!


After finish readin the 6th book, I realise that the book actually linked to the last book! So, I muz actually cont' readin! Then I make a visit to my own college's library and surprisingly, they HAVE! They have the whole set of Harry Potter indeed! Aww... I went and checked out the book using the latest tech they hav, which doesnt require human to do anythin... Just let the book sleep on a machine and let it scan the bar code and my id number then key in password then take a receipt. So easy! So high tech! (see, I told u I seldom goes to library!) =p
And I do the same to the part 7th book, where I oso d/load it into my phone so that in LRT and all, I dun nid to take out the big book of Harry Potter and show off. Instead, I used my phone to show off... Haha... Siao la me! But some how, read from the book itself is still the best!
Here are the complete set of child version of Harry Potter's front cover books. They even hav the adults front cover version.

**HARRY POTTER**


#1 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

#2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

#3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

#4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

#5 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

#6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

#7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
that I borrowed from TARC library

See, where it's from

The bar code that enable the machine to read

J.K. Rowling got inspired to write this story when she's in train from King's Cross station. And from there, she draft out the story line itself and slowly it bcum real life to us. Witch! O so called as Pure Blood. And I'm Mud-Blood... Haha...
Well, that's all I wanna share with everyone. =)

***A very Happy Birthday wish goes to my Kumar! =) Kevin, big boi ad la! Keep in touch alwiz ya! Miss you!

Signin off now...Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts