Spooky moment!

I tink from the tittle of my blog today most probably giv u an idea wat I'm goin to share wif everyone. Well, ever since my dear can't drive for lik half year, we ad now startin to get used to take public transport everywhere we wanted to go... My dear and his frens, Kam Yung and Kee Guan (which is also my skolmate) plan to sing K at Sg. Wang's Green Box in the afternoon. My bf told me to book the place first while he lead his fren to park their car at Lot10. Actually the receptionist said that they dun hav any room for us ad but at the end, after discussin wif her higher superior, they decided to giv a room, room 35. (Remember the room number ar!) Was wonderin why the girl say no more room ad but at the end, she say yes... Mayb the room was being booked but nobody cum, so, tat's y they open it to other ppl, mayb la... After she comfirm the room, she say I may enter the room fisrt while waitin for my frens. Then without wastin anytime, I enter the room straight away coz it's ad 2.10pm...

While waitin for them, I examine the video controller as this is actually my first time trip to Green Box... =p While I was examine and simply pressing the menu and tryin to change the language to Eng bcoz before tis was in Mandarin, all of the sudden music video of old and long long time ago actress dancin wearin those old long time lik 'kimono' type but u noe those clothes u c in ppl performin show durin 'Hungry Ghost Festival' kind of clothes appear on tv screen together wif high volume of the old music insrument sound comes out! Well, I was schocked of coz but surprisingly I was quite calm coz I din freak out by shoutin (all my frens noe tat I'll get freak out by shoutin my lungs out when insects fly over me or crawl in front of me). And for ur information, the song that appear are even more older than Therese Tang Lai Kuan's song! =/

U guys cant imagine how brave and at the same time how shakey I was! I swear afta tat I press and found Eng songs where I choose those songs! (I noe coz once I choose the song, those words are yellow in colour) But still it din goes to my songs! I then simply press each and single button on the controller as I really damn blur... I tink I press the 'S' button (skip o stop) and then it really stop n latest mtv comes in where the volume oso normal back but then to my surprised, another songs (similar to the previous one) comes out! Wif high volume back! OMG! It's so spooky! Then I really 'beh' tahan ad, faster leave the door. Called my dear to cum faster but they say they are ad on the way.

Then, I enter the room again without tinkin tat doesnt exist. Quite calm and pretend nothin happen. I entered the room and cont' examinin the controller. Only tis time, I sat nex to the door and put my leg to hold the door open so that I can at least see people pass by and all (o juz incase I wanna cabut oso can cabut faster la! =p ) Tis time I saw that I can actually adjust the volume at the machine 'box set' itself. Then I manage to volume down and the video cont' to play out the 'eerie' instrument sound without anyone singin la. 1 minute later, my dear and the two frens comes in and join. They kinda surprise and asked me, "Of the the songs, why la u choose tis kind of song to sing?!" And I replied back, "Do you guys actually tink I understand mandarin?" -_-"
Then they call me to relax and go out and take some tit-bits for them while they gao tim the room. Surprisingly after I got back in, they start singin the songs that they choose and I din ask anythin ad. They still dun bliv wat I said until now (because I told them the sound of the video was actually put to the max and loudest mode and I happen to turn it down when they reach). =(

My bf even dares me to enter the same room nex time, so bad hor~ =/
We entered so many to find Kam Yung his bday present tat he wanted, a wallet.
After enterin all the shops that sell wallet that I can tink off, they then decided to find it at another place, my fav shoppin mall of all, 1 Utama! =p Haha...
There, at last he made up his decision to get a nice wallet from 1 Utama. Me and my dear buy for him. He was happy and he tell us he will take good care of the wallet since he only change his wallet after keepin and usin it for lik more than 10 years. (Bliv it or not?!) My god, he does really noe how to take good care of his stuff, for example, his library of comics that he bought according to my bf, kept in nice place and not lik me, my CONAN comics volume 1-63 is everywhere! =p (FYI, I'm a very big fans of Detective Conan!The never ending story and adventure of the never grow up kid!) =)
We dine in Fish & Co. then I followed my cousin home while three of them went and watch movies.

Btw, we found 'couple' ring at Sg. Wang dunno which shop ad... There, nice?

Our so-called 'Couple Ring' =)

I guess that's all I wanted to share wif everyone.
Signin off now. Ciao~


**UPDATES!

I went and told my classmates, Tze Liang and Penny bout tis story and guess what?! They told back that it's so IMPOSSIBLE for Green Box to hav such old songs! Much older than Teresa Tang's! Who will actually sing o noe how to sing those such old songs?! Wahlao, once they told me that's impossible, my hair also stand up at that moment when they told me! Damn spooky! =/

Comments

Penny said…
dear~remember dun ever go to room 35~~~
i saw sg wang they decorate greenbox for halloween ~dasyat nya~~~

Popular Posts