A Visit to Azrul's Open House

Was so glad that I was being invited to my colleague's house, Azrul aka Farah (it's he -> she) during Hari Raya month! =) Went to his house after my senior, Vicki (a woman who introduced me tis job, so kind of her) and Fiena (part timer tat Vicki recommend to manager) finish workin... While me, I work in the morn shift wif Shahrul, my manager-a very strict lookin person and speak softly kind of person (u nid to ask him twice oni u'll hear wat he say!) After work, I went over to visit my ex-colleague since I finish work around 6.30pm so darn early! First stop is to Ferragamo and second pit stop is at Banana Republic... Simple hi and bye then sam-pat bout their new arrival stuffs then ciao~
Initially, my colleagues plan to wear malay wear to go and visit Azrul's house and I ad asked Fiena to lend me her baju kurung but bcoz she's not joinin, I tink it's not nice to pinjam from her when she at the end last minute cant go bcoz her mom goin to her cousin's house. But at least, I wore and showed Vicki and Fiena the baju kurung she brought for me. ;)

Me in baju kurung >.<
Nice or not? =p

After finish workin, me and Vicki waited for Eida (my another colleague who off today) to cum over to lead us the way to Azrul's house. She goin to Azrul's house wif her whole family... Sound so warm and nice to brin the whole family along... They reach KLCC oni ard 10.15pm when we actually finish work at 9.30pm...

Vicki and Fiena

Reach Azrul's house ard 10.30pm... He stay in flat (after the makro near Pandan Indah there) where ppl nid to put neutral gear so that they can park more car and move the car when the car block another car, in another word, it's packed! Only one lane can move...
Kinda confucious but at the found the house... Although the house is small but the decoration in the house sumhow made me feel the comfortable and warmness of the small house of the family. He stay only wif his mom, tat's y they dun nid a really big house though. And his house is so neatly decorated.

Azrul's living room

Azrul's neat dining table

His cousin bro, Amir is so nice, made us bee hon goreng (erm, my senior, Vicki kinda lik called up and force Azrul to made us bee hon goreng and ayam goreng) which end up bein sound by Azrul... He claim tat Vicki treat him as if a chef in preparin caterin all sorts of foods specially for her in his own house. >.<
Azrul posing beside the bee hon goreng
that he and his cousin bro made.
Notice his 'long hair'? I swear it's more
smooth and silkier than any other gurl!

So, we really got bee hon goreng and ayam goreng for our dinner/supper from Azrul! So nice of him... Eida's family really help to finish up all the foods... =)

Bee Hoon Goreng (It's spicy! Yummy~) =p

(Fr left to right) Amir, Vicki and Azrul's anak buah
Amir was the one who made the nice bee hon goreng!

Vicki's LV handbag (she intends to show off in front of Azrul)

Eida's youngest daughter sittin comfortably at Azrul's sofa

Eida's family without her son

Eida's family wif her younger sister who is workin in BCBG

Azrul and Vicki
(Notice Vicki is actually showin off her 'diamond ring')

Eida and Vicki

Eida's family wif Vicki


See, Azrul can actually put his 'most valuable'
pouch in his own kitchen! Haha!

I tink I muz be enjoyin myself snappin ppl's picture bcoz when I reach hum oni I realise I din snap a single photo of myself over there wif them! =p V end everythin around 12am... Azrul and his cousin bro, Amir is so nice and kind, they fetch me hum to Sri Petaling station as everyone noe, LRT ad close by 11.30pm... =) Really felt paiseh for askin them to fetch me all the way to Sri Petaling but they insist and willing to fetch. Really appreciate that! Thanks Azrul and Amir! =)

That's all bout the exprience to my fren's open house on Hari Raya...
Signin off now, ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts