Dinner at Purple Cane Tea

It was rare. My college frens who normally stay so far away from my house are willing to fetch me hum and how can I resist to say "Yes!" at the moment! =p Thanks Lee Mei and Angeline! Muax! So nice of them! They say it's the same road to go Malacca and they got pass by (although they nid to go in a bit to my house la, paiseh-nyer) At the same time, Ernest, my ex-mbs skol mate came down to KL from Terengganu for dental appointment actually ad plan to meet up wif me and my dear at KLCC but some how bcoz of me, the plan doesnt works.

At the end, I end up following Ernest buta-buta to Mid Valley juz to makan dinner since he come back all the way from Terengganu and of all the frens he hav, he oni find me and my bf (so nice of him!) to go out and yet, I ffk him in the afternoon. =p Sorry Ernie!

We walk everywhere in Mid Valley juz to tink of wat to eat. From cheap to affordable price restaurants. Then all of the sudden, Purple Cane pop up when we pass by Cold Storage. Then without wastin any time, (coz our stomach start makin weird sound ad) we go in after seeing the menu and Ernie fren say their Fried 'Dong Fen' is nice and affordable. Once we seated and ordered wat we wanted, there come the appetiser that we din order and we took it as a complementary foods lik any other western restaurant (eg. complementary bread o sumthin), but mana tau at the end, they charge us RM3 for it under 'Snack'! -_-" Zhadou~

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant

The 'cute' half moon plate

The so-called 'Appetizer'

I ordered the Fried 'Dong Fen' wif the 'zhap chou curry' while Ernie ordered Sze Chuan Black Pepper Sauce Mee. Both of our food, accordin to the menu, the chef did add a bit of 'Tit Kuan Yin' tea to make it more tasty and tea style a bit, o sumthin lik tat la. =p And it's consider lucky ad, we both und the menu although we both are 'banana' ppl! =p

My Fried 'Dong Fen'

Ernest's Sze Chuan Black Pepper Sauce Mee

"The value of tea goes beyond that of a beverage. Chefs have been inspired by tea to create dishes with a difference. Pairing tea with food, Purple Cane Tea Restaurant advocates a modern concept of light but flavourful dishes with less salt, oil, sugar and no artificial flavours. The dishes retain the original aroma of tea. This begins a trend of the delightful and healthy tea cuisine." - Purple Cane Tea

The display of clay teapots

Basically, the food is excellent although it's full wif vege! (Coz I'm carnivore!) =/ Love the curry taste that really got tea taste and tea aroma. And the food is really less salt and oil. This restaurant, it's usually more suitable for girls who opt to be aware of what she's eatin, for those who are alwiz on diet and stay healthy wan la. Not to forgotten, those people who loves chinese tea, they can alwiz hang out there as you can alwiz refill ur hot water whenever you finish, much better than Starbucks those kind of coffee shop la. =p

**And it's advisable to order those chinese tea if you happen to be in the restaurant! Don't be so doink lik us bcoz we ad kinda lik prepared our own drinks ad. The tea shud be nice and warm, which shud be suitable wif the food on the menu I bet. Bcoz it's a tea rest. la!

Stop by at Beard Papa to buy my bro and I cream puffs! So long din eat ad! I tink bcoz of the price la, it's not as if u can eat everytime you pass by it, u noe wat I mean?! Unlike Big Apple donuts!


Choc & Vanilla Cream Puffs

And in return, so surprisingly, my bro, Jason oso bought me cakes from dunno wat cake shop la... So nice of him. Haha! I mean it's so rare la!

Cakes from my bro, Jason

Overall, I only wanted to share to everyone about the foods in Purple Cane Tea restaurant. Do go over there and try if anyone opt to choose healthy life. =)
Till then, signin off.
Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts