30 Most Top-Rated Horror Movies!

Boo!
Trick-o-Treat!
Happy Hall-o-ween!


Boo~ Hoo~!

Happy Halloween! Yippie! Since it's Halloween, I found that these are the few videos that muz watch durin this Halloween season! ;)

Got this from Yahoo movie goers website! Enjoy!

1. SILENCE OF THE LAMBS (Haven't watch!)

Tittle is 'lambs' but why poster feature 'butterfly'?

'This movie was undoubtedly one of the best I have ever seen. A masterpiece. Clarice and Hannibal's chemistry is breathtaking.' -- spyderbaby36

2. PSYCHO (Coming soon!)

The most exciting and eager scene to watch is
when the lady taking shower part. I heard.

"This movie made in 1960 will still scare the crud out of you today. Anyone who likes murder mysteries or horror films will love this classic movie." -- ryanpmiller007

3. HALLOWEEN (Nope to the old version but yeah to the new version! And it's awesome!)

Michael Myers, it's the real name and this is a real case!

'This movie was great! Super scary!' -- tipsypinkiemovie

4. JAWS (Watch before but can't really recall!)

Never dare to swim in the sea after watchin tis show when I was young.
That's y I still dunno how to swim until now! =p

'This is the only movie that has ever scared me. I saw this movie a long time ago and ever time i watch it i still get scared.' -- aubrey19852000

5. THE SHINING (Haven't watch before!)

He's psycho, no wonder he looks so scary to me!

"They couldn't have picked a better person to play the psycho than Jack Nicholson. He just looks evil." -- violet_dragon_1975

6. ALIEN (DONE that, they even hav part II then III then AVP then to AVP II too!)

Alien is so special~

Coz can mate wif human beings?!

"Well folks, what can I say? When it comes to horror...this is as good as it gets. With the perfect mix of suspense, gore, and some of the greatest creature effects to ever grace the screen, 'Alien' is a thrill ride from start to finish." -- akp0027

7. SHAUN OF THE DEAD (Yeah, I tink so but can't recall it!)

Same fella who acted in Hot Fudge.

"I'm just going to write that I thought this movie was awesome." -- animal242424

8. SAW II (Most creative writer, director, idea and technic I hav ever seen in my whole life!)

That doll is scary and his name is called Jigsaw!

"So much better than the first and the way it culminates is what makes the whole movie one of the best of its kind." -- pacers2317

9. THE ORPHANAGE (Didn't watch because I don't understand the language!)

The pictures look cute to me coz the eyes were 'buttons'! =)

"Goosebumps. You want a ghost story to give you Goosebumps? 'The Orphanage' delivers them big time." -- thirtysecondcritic

10. THE EXORCIST (Nope, never seen the old version but yes to the new version - The Exorcism of Emily Rose!)

Gosh, look at the eyes! Scary!
(Imagine she was lying down on bed then fly up and down!)

"SCARY... SCARY... SCARY... Can I say it again? SCARY!!" -- gavinroach

11. DRACULA (Don't tink so but I tink I know the story...)

"At least he don't 'suck' people's money lik ahem~..."

"Blood+Guts = Drac Classic! Must be one of the greatest movies of all time!" -- ajsztehlo

12. AMERICAN PSYCHO (Nope, din even noe tis existed!)

Starring Christian Bale, the Batman superhero
**Leonardo DiCaprio also wanted to play the lead but lose.

"American Psycho is not for the faint of heart... or stomach." -- unrequitedxx

13. EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN (Nope, haven't!)

The poster somehow do attract people to watch.

"This Movie Simply Rocked! The slap stick comedy of Mr. Raimi was hysterical and ingenious. I rate it at five(5) septum rings out of five(5). " -- tatronix2000

14. EVIL DEAD (Haven't watch either!)

So, tis is nicer or part II is better?
Any comment?

"THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE. IT IS EXTREMELY GORY AND NOT FOR ALL TASTES. BRUCE CAMPBELL IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MAN. A MUST OWN" -- callanvass2001

15. THE LOST BOYS (Haven't yet and not planing to!)

Not intrested, mayb bcoz of the poster
and the lead actor. (Not handsome oso!)

"The Lost Boys is by far the best 80's movie ever. It has an awesome cast and a very good story line. " -- quazi4219

16. FRANKENSTEIN (I don't tink I watch before either!)

He look so cute~ ^^

"Still a treat over 70 years later! Truly a masterpiece in horror cinema. The creature's longing to be accepted in a world that does not want him is poignant and portrayed better than any other Frankenstein movie since."-- markzahn5

17. THE THING (Neither!)

Was wondering what thing is that?!

"Just when you thought there was no such thing as a perfect movie. Well, this is it." -- calgaryflamesfan05231989

18. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (More no to this movie coz it's even before I was born!)

Zombie again?! But tis is known as original zombie...

"What [is] wrong with you people???? Quit renting Mission Impossible Three and rent a true classic, the original zombie film." -- horrorlover009

19. NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (I wish I can watch this show!)

If only the poster is using the real lady, am I right guys?

"One of the best horror movies ever. Period. No competition. Even if you're not a fan of horror movies, you have to see this one." -- fadfish45

20. MISERY (Nope again!)

Based on Stephen King's novel

"Stephen King films are not easy to translate to the cinema and some films leave you disappointed, but Misery is guaranteed not to. It is psychological horror at its greatest, and is directed with perfection." -- yorkclue1

21. DAWN OF THE DEAD (1979) (Nope, sorry!)

Yup, yup, zombies again.
My dear's fav.

"i have seen this movie over 65 times. It's addicting. people stuck in a mall with zombies. yes it's true. a mall, with tons of gore, made in the seventies. best movie ever." -- trst_no1x

22. SAW (Yeah! Watched already!)

Ideas is so fresh and siao!

"This was SUCH an excellent movie! By far one of the scariest i have ever seen. The writer was a sick sick man for coming up with this story line...but by far one of the best stories ever written!" -- talkalot314

23. TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE (Not sure...)

So man hor?! Walkin around wif a chainsaw!

"I can't get enough of 'THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.'" -- maxpower6699287

24. THE BIRDS (Nope, sadly!)

How can birds scare people?
(Except crow and owl to me la.)

"This has to be a classic! Hitchcock made two awesome horror films, Psycho and this. I didn't think that a horror movie about killer birds would be scary, but just you wait and see this for yourself." -- jcarpenterwannabe2

25. CARRIE (Haven't but I want to watch!)

Why Malaysia don't hav prom for all secondary schools?!

"This was a really terrifying movie! It was the most shocking movie I've ever seen. If you don't have a date for the prom yet, don't ask her out!" -- pinkfloydthewall4

26. SCREAM (Yeah, I tink so but hardly recall back!)

The birth of "Kan cheung SFX when the psycho killer
wanted to use his knife to stab his mangsa"

Drew Barrymore was so much younger then.

"Scream is awesome, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot." -- tall_sirena

27. UNDERWORLD (Don't tink so, not sure)

Kate Beckinsale looks hot in blk tight leather suit!
Right guys? Agree wif me?

"Great movie! Great action! Great story line! Great effects!" -- Han74J

28. DAWN OF THE DEAD (2004) (Don't remember, I tink yes but no but yes but NO!)

From the poster, u noe wat the movie is all about rite?

Yup, my dear's fav 'ghost', ZOMBIE~

"I had my doubts with this as I can't stand remakes, but this was great!!!!! Best zombie film ever. It hits the ground running and doesn't stop..." -- noel_gallaghers_guitar_pick

29. POLTERGEIST (Nope, but I would surely wanna watch!)

The lil' girl got some extraordinary power to switch on the TV?

Or she juz lik to touch the warmness of the TV?

"I love this movie! Scary, gory, evil and hypnotic. Watch it and you will believe there are ghosts!! But be warned you will never like clowns or meat again!! Gruesome!! Love it!!" -- claudinearena

30. FRIDAY THE 13th (Yup, I tink so...)

Another masterpiece I guess.

"One of the best films of all time. Truly a masterpiece. You can't get much better than this. I promise you'll love it." -- heisalexh


Boo~ Hoo~! I'm a witch! Merry Halloween!


Enjoy the video! Just for fun! =p

Well, I guess that's all I'm goin to share to everyone on Halloween day! And juz wanna express a very big thank you to Lee Mei who is willing to fetch me home from college again and was happy to brin Penny tour around my house area! =D I told you my babies (not 'babi's ar!) are very cute~ =p
Anyways, I guess that's all I'm goin to share!
Till then, ciao~

Signin off now.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Out of the 30 top-rated horror movies I watched b4 15 movies! Including PSYCHO, HALLOWEEN, JAWS, ALIEN, SHAUN OF THE DEAD, SAW II, EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN, EVIL DEAD, THE LOST BOYS, THE THING, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, SAW, SCREAM, DAWN OF THE DEAD, FRIDAY THE 13th... My top 3 will b No.1- FRIDAY THE 13th which has 7 Series.. No.2- SAW which has 5 Series.. No.3-Night Of The Living Dead
aPriL said…
Huh? So many shows got so many series wan ar? Walao~ Lend me la if you got, kay? U noe i alwiz lik to scare myself wan rite? =p
Anonymous said…
Out of all the movies listed, the only 2 that I strongly recommend, that will scare absolutely ANYBODY watching it are:

Evil Dead: Old movie, very low budget. Somehow it worked out. I just saw this a few days ago, and I was terrified. The make-up's kinda bad, but this is such a scary movie. It's amazing how a 30 year old movie can be better than the ones coming out today. Truely amazing.

A Nightmare On Elm Street: I'm pretty sure Freddy is the scariest guy in history. The true boogeyman. Wes Craven is a genius for coming up with the ultimate villian. Incredibly scary. Don't bother watching the sequels though.




Silence Of The Lambs, Alien, Misery, Scream, and Poltergeist are all really good, but they're not really labeled as "scary" movies too me. More like mystery or action, ect. They're all very good though.

Orphanage, Evil Dead 2, and Carrie are movies I haven't seen, but heard are really good.

Don't bother checking out The Shining. I guess it was good for it's time, or something because I saw it and did not get scared once. I was extremely disssapointed. Well, actually, I got scared when it showed the 2 girls in the hallway, but that was only like 10 seconds, and thats it. The movies way too long.
Anonymous said…
Oh yeah. Shaun Of The Dead is a comedy/horror film. It's very funny. It's awesome, I love it. It's not scary though.
aPriL said…
Okay, thanks for the info anonymous! Glad to hear comments. =)
I'm currently studyin film appreciation n critic too... so need to learn bout lighting and angles too..

Popular Posts