A long time fren is back!

Hooi Khin, my secondary fren is back earlier this Sept! But we only manage to meet up wif her today because everyone is busy, busy, busy wif skol and work and all! So weird, Ee Wan ciao to UK then Hooi Khin is back from UK! No fate la both of them! Haha.. =p And then, another thing is, I nid to work at DIOR later at 5.30pm, which is after enjoyin myself wif them... Bo hoo~ :[ We went to La Manila, Mid Valley for lunch. And the people who came late today is Renee aka Wen Chi! So long din meet up wif everyone, Wen Chi straighten back her hair, Wei Yee cut her hair again. We bought Deception movie tix since all the show either I watch ad o Wei Yee watch ad o Hooi Khin herself watch ad. =p We bought the tix not knowin how the storyline is and we bliv it's a nice movie because there is Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, and Maggie Q in it. ;p

The movie that we all went and watch

The summary :
"Ewan McGregor plays Jonathan, an accountant disconnected from life, who is reinvigorated by his new friend Wyatt (Hugh Jackman), a powerful and charismatic lawyer who introduces Jonathan to a mysterious sex club known as The List. Shortly after meeting the woman of his dreams, Jonathan becomes the number one suspect in not only the woman's disappearance and possible murder but also a 20 million dollar theft."

Hugh Jackman play as this fella who trick the acct.
(Sexiest man of the year!) =]

The accountant fella is attracted to this gurl
The show is very very confusing. And honestly, I ter slept in the movie, I guess it's not bcoz of the show, (hopefully) it's me, I slept late again. =p The story basically is about how this accountant, a very good guy look being tricked by people by giving him lust and love towards this girl he met at railway and then ran away wif a large sum of money. The mysterious 'sex club' kinda attract my attention because imagine this, there is this unknown number start calling you and ask "Are you free tonight?" and you can either answer "Not tonight" o "See you at the XXX Hotel at 8pm tonight", then *puff* a girl o guy who call you will meet you up, juz to u noe, hav SEX. And surprisingly, these unknown ppl is very rich and hav high position in work. Sometimes, if you are lucky, you get hot lady o muscular man and if not, you get old lady o man but remember, they are all prominent people where you can able to see him o her in the Business Mag and all. Quite interesting hor!?! That's the part I start to pay attention. =p

Basically, this poster tells wat the movie genre is ad! =p

Well, overall, I rate this movie 4.5 for the story line, plot and also the characters of the movie. A weird but nice ending. Watch the movie if you feel lik nuthin to do! =p
Then before I ciao, I get to meet up wif my dear, who is happen to be at Mid Valley shoppin wif his family too! :D He juz oni plucked out his wisdom teeth ever since he complaint it's causin his whole teeth pain and all. Congratz dear! And he plan to keep his evil teeth that juz plucked out! He even showed it to me and Wen Chi! So disgustin hor?! Euk~ Sorry, too rush, din get to snap that disgusting teeth! =p
Even take this opportunity to call my dear to bcum our photographer. =p Thanks dear! Muackx!

His first attempt = fail
O he purposely wanna snap those leggy?

Perfect potrait! Best frens since secondary! :D
(Fr left to right; Hooi Khin, Yee May, Wei Yee, me and Wen Chi)

Then off I ciao to Bangsar station with Yee May, thanks to Wei Yee, who is kind enough to put us down at the nearest Putra station. I continue my working day. It's not borin since it has been a long time since I work wif DIOR and wif my senior, Vicki. =) Missing them also la. And at the same time, today oso got Fendi Family Sale! Fendi, which is DIOR bro, which is kinda related to us invite us to go and hav a look but too bad, we are all workin. =( SO MANY WAREHOUSE SALE these days! And I'm goin so crazy! Ahh~ I mean although I can't afford to buy la but see see also wont hurt much rite? Coz you get to learn to save now then at least nex time, you noe how much afta it's discounted ma! =p *water droolin from my mouth!*

Ahh~ Sale!!!

**Later that nite, my dear told me he left his precious evil teeth at San Francisco Cafe there and forgotten to bring along wif him to hum. Kesian~ So sorry to hear that dear! :(

Well, I guess that's all I'm goin to blog about for today. Ciao~
Signin off lor!

Comments

Popular Posts