Calories burnt!

Today, after eatin my favourite curry mee at OUG, situated at Thursday's pasar malam place, we went and hit the gym to burn some calories. Din do much exercise... Only get to do some warm ups then some sit ups. I only spent most of the time at my fav part of all, sauna! =p So, today's post will mostly be all pictures! So, enjoy~ And ya, sorry, no curry mee's picture.. will feature it in future blog if I go back there again! ;)

Top floor, their warm up section

Ground floor, their body build up section

A place to release stress, boxing area

I dunno what is this call but
they oni hav tis two, which one of it ad spoil

You can ignore this chubby and fat picture of me

Yaya, laugh all you want! I can only take two 4kgs dumbbells
Hmph~

Another 'staircase' look alike exercise machine

A multi-purpose metal for you to exercise on it

It has all the instruction there,
wif
pictures provided of coz

Hmm, well, I guess that's all bout me today... burnin up some calories although it's lik din burn anythin coz I ate curry mee before that. =p But, who cares?! Rite?

So, ciao~
Signin off now!



Comments

Popular Posts