Choc Heaven @ Theobrama

Yup, yup! It's Saturday and it's my outin day wif my dear... We went out quite late again bcoz of rainin... To once again to 1U, my fav shoppin mall of all! =p We went over to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for our dinner. I ordered minced chicken noodle while my dear ordered Cheese Baked Chicken Rice which he wanted to eat long time until now oni he can eat. Because we alwiz eat fast foods restaurant o western foods! =p

Minced chicken rice

Cheese Baked Chicken Rice

We saved our money on drinks, din ordered any drinks at Wong Kok. Reason? Bcoz we want to use it on our fav choc lounge, Theobrama Chocolate! This time, we ordered Snow White Frappe this time because we tried Fair Lady Mocha before. Well, last time it's belgian milk choc wif coffee flava and tis time, it's belgian white choc without coffee added. To our surprise, this Snow White is way too white for us, which simply mean SWEET~ Mayb bcoz it's pure belgian white choc... Mayb v shud try Snow White Mocha nex time, dear! =p

Snow White Frappe

The Theobrama Lounge

Look, three kids enjoyin themselves. So rich! And this lil' kid alwiz look at me, and I cant stop 'kacau'ing him, u noe by takin his pict wif flash! =p And poor him, I tink he's either deaf o numb coz I saw him doin sign language wif his elder bro. =(

Multi snap shot of me and my dear wif Snow White Frappe

After sippin every bits of choc and the white choc drink, we then move on to cinema and bought Halloween movie tix. While we still hav time, we went over to Shojikiya, which is sis and bought two Japan ice-cream for only RM9.90, which is under the promo.

Hersey's choc chip flava ice-cream & Pure Vanilla ice-cream

We ate the ice-cream outside Shihlin Taiwan shop as all the other shops ad closed and our show time only start at 10.30pm. Not knowin wat the story is about, we went n try our luck and hope it's not a lousy show. And yes, I noe, it's still haven Halloween but tis show ad out since my birthday till now...
To our surprise, the movie is actually quite psycho coz they boy since young, aged 6, ad start killin people! Siao~ Killed his fren then his whole family who kacau him except his mom and his lil' baby sister on the Halloween night itself and later grow up, on Halloween day again, he escape from asylum to find his dear lil' sis. And that's how 'Halloween' title is given. While lookin for his sis, he killed people who he see o kacau his way. This movie is actually remake of Halloween (1978). There is really a such kid name Michael Myers who is as giant tat big and siao~ alwiz wear mask...
"From acclaimed musician and filmmaker, Rob Zombie comes an entirely new take on the highly successful and terrifying Halloween legacy that began in 1978. While revealing a new chapter in the established Michael Myers saga, the film will surprise both classic and modern horror fans with a departure from prior films in the Halloween franchise. Audiences should brace themselves for unprecedented fear as Zombie turns back time to uncover the making of a pathologically disturbed, even cursed child named Michael Myers."
This is the small kid I'm talkin bout

The skull simply means he's siao ad~

He and his fav all-time mask

He in graveyard lookin for mom's body

Hint: There is also sum 18SX scene

Overall, this movie is scary and at the same time excitin to watch... He's juz sick and bein sent to asylum but manage to escape out of it although it's a tight secure place. Therefore, I rated tis movie 7 out of 10! Enjoy the show! ;) If only I got the chance to watch the old version one, then I can make a comparison between the new and the old version of Halloween.

I guess that's all I want to share...Till then, c ya~
Signin off! Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts