Shocking news ever to me in my life...

Well, I was workin today at Dior, KLCC in the afternoon shift. And can't wait to go gym wif dear after I finish workin coz Isetan closed early due to Hari Raya eve today. From 7.30pm I finish work until 8.30pm, I cant get reach to my dear. Called him so darn many times and startin to piss off coz usually if I called so many times, and he dun pick up the phone simply means that he's still sleepin... I was so doink, I was extremely angry and never tink of 'sumthin bad might happen to him o his family', mayb that's he din get to pick up my phone calls... I wanted to go hum first but I scare he scolded me if he happen to be on his way by then... Around 8.30pm, I decided to go hum by Putra since he never return my calls o answered my calls. On my way to the train station, he used his dad's phone and called me... He told me sumthin bad happened. And it was then I tot mayb his grand parents o close family were in hospital... Instead of that, sadly, he juz told me it was bcoz of him, the family n him is at clinic and is changin to hospital bcoz he got fit or also known as seizure. =( And he ended the call even before I asked him wat happened and how it happened... My whole head was juz blank all of the sudden, words juz cant describe how scare n how worried I'm after hearin the phone call. I moved on to train station and start my stupid imagination on wat happened to him, while imaginin, u noe wat will happened to me, yes, I sobbed and tears kinda keep fallin down on my face, eyes red... =,( It's sufferin, u noe, not knowin wat is happenin n cant b thr by his side when he needed me the most and most important thing is he let me guess how it happen to him. The whole journey to hum, yes, from KLCC change train from Masjid Jamek to Sri Petaling, I cried (without those sound, juz sobbed). I tink people who looked at me tot I juz broke up wif my bf o sumthin for sure.
Tears still hang on my face on me on my way back in dad's car. And I straight away burst to tears once I'm in my room. And then, my dear called me and explained bout wat had happened to him. At last, I noe the whole story but still nid to worry coz he's not lyin at Gleneagle hosp for whole body check up on why tis will happen to him although he doesnt hav tis in his family trait and rarely happen to teenagers according to the doctor. Doctor is not available today bcoz of Hari Raya, wat a reason rite?! Stay that hosp is goin to cost him a lost of money! But as long as he'll b fine, that's ok.
The story is, he reminded his bro to wake him up by 7 sumthin, but when his bro woke him, he all of the sudden fall onto the fall, whole hands and legs curl up, both eyes turn white, his whole body shakey and saliva comin out from his mouth (he claim that he also did bite a bit side of his tounge). That muz be very painful. He told me he was unconcious at that time and only noe wat happen once he sat down at clinic where his dad rushed hum right away when his bro made the phone call.
Thank god he's all right but he nid to stay until Sat mornin oni he can go back. Doctor even said that he is not allowed to drive for tis whole six months juz incase it might happened again. Choi~ *touch wood!*
I'm really worried and cant sleep the whole day. Juz remembered that I cried until I tired then slept... What m I gonna do without you in my life as I'm ad used to b wif you... =,(

**I'm really prayin hard that you'll be all right and we'll be able to go through everythin together. That's a promise.**

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aiyo .. dun worry la nothing will happen to me wan k..i m not tat weak..Dun so doink ok ? I'll b there for u alwiz..

Popular Posts