Part time nanny

Ever wonder how tired are you goin to be if you are taking care of 2 small baby at the same time in juz less than 3 hours? Well, for me, it's ok if the baby is quiet and listen to me but not for these two very notti baby (Jason and Kar Chun) , my notti is not lik they are goin to destroy anythin but notti in a sense of 'manja'. Coz they both are the only boy in each of their family. Today, since I'm not workin and I'm still on skol holiday, I decided to brin Jason go playground, it's juz in front of my house, so convenience. I never brin him go ever since last year I tink becoz of mosquito and he's still very young at that time. But now, gosh, he had all grown up! 3 years old ad! =) He can now even take care of himself as in he dun nid me to hold on to him o protect him so tat he wont fall off from the swing compare to last time. His leggy is all long ad! So big boi ad! =)
Look, here are the few pictures that I get to snap and compile all together as few.


Jason, the poser (I tink I taught him tat!) =p

Sliding through the tunnel slide

Holdin tight on the swing. That's my boi!

Next, we moved on to basketball court, which is also beside playground only. My bro, Jason was playin basketball on his own n then we join him. Jason really very 'kuai' ad compare to last time. He really sit down one side quietly when me and my bro told him to. And since he so obedient, me and my bro to giv him the ball and let him shot. He really tries very hard to aim although he's not tall enough and my bro did help him after tat. (but sadly, all oso din get into the 'basket') =)


His signature pose ( I tink I taught him tat too!) =p

He does tryin his best to aim for the basket! >.<

Nex, after gettin all the sweat and all, it's time to brin him home. Then the younger baby, Kar Chun woke up. While mom shower Jason and then let him to sleep after that, I decided to brin Kar Chun out tis time. He damn excited coz I tink tis was his first time out to playground. Hehe...
And here are the few shots and compile all together, taken while he enjoyed himself (= syok sendiri!)

Kar Chun climbin on the climber.
(Jason used to climb lik tis when he got short leggy)

Kar Chun standin on the shaky bridge doin his 'new' signature pose
"Leher senget ke kiri" and I swear I din taught him tat!

Kar Chun sittin on the slide and again
showin us his 'new' signature pose! >.<

Then at nite, afta gym, my bf went n brin me n my bro to eat supper! I kinda lik force him to brin me go coz I miss BRJ's Cheese Naan! It's chessy! (And it's FAT esp eat at late mid nite and afta gym!) -_-" What can I say?! But at least I share la wif my bf... =p

My bro, Jason and his 'thosai'

And my, Cheese Naan!
SFX : "Hallelujah!" aka "Mariska Hargitay!"

Overall, today, my time were mostly spend takin care of my mom's baby when she went makin meals for my dinner and all. 'Wonderful' and great experience! Trust me, I bet I nid to tink twice before I actually wanna get my own child! Tirin la of coz! =p
I guess that's all I can tink of squeeze from my brain of what happen...
Signin off now. Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts