Meetin up wif old frens

Yup, today is Sunday. I usually hav my dinner wif my family except when all my frens are back for their 'holiday' o sumthin... It's Ernie, who is back from Terengganu and Nicky, who is back from Inti, Nilai! They plan to meet up tis evenin for dinner at Mid Valley. We were still wonderin wat to eat for our dinner when Ernie suggest Fong Lye, a Taiwan restaurant at The Gardens top floor, situated below GSC Signature and in front of Sushi Zanmai. This restaurant, as usual, the queue is usually LONG durin lunch and dinner time and it's usually filled wif people wif big family. Well, we went over and try our luck and q up although the q looked quite long. Lucky us, when v q up n told them there are oni 3 of us and *blink*, the fella invited us in while the long q of people looked at us. =p There is juz a seats of three at the corner of the rest... The feng shui is nice coz we can view outside of it through the glass. Lucky for both of the two guys, coz they can 'cuci mata'... =p

The Fong Lye menu

Very oriental feel~

Well, I dun really remember the name of our foods that we ordered but I noe mine was fried chicken wif rice set while Nicky ordered steamed fish wif rice set while Ernie ordered beef noddle set. And we ordered extra food, fried potato ball o sumthin... I juz dun remember! =p My chicken rice set is nice. But I'm not sure bout Ernie's and Nicky's foods. The price is juz average... Slightly more expensiv than Kim Gary if u asked me. Thanks Ernie & Nicky for the foods! =p Kinda lik treat me for my bday rite? =D

My crunchy chicken

Nicky's fish+rice set

Walao, so many vege! =/ Ernie's beef noodle

The fried potato balls

The soup bowl

Nice? Ernie capture this! =D So cute~

The interior design of Fong Lye restaurant

Ernest aka Ernest! =)

Nicky aka Kau! =p

Overall, the dinner is very delicious and crunchy. Will visit them again sum other time wif my family and also wif my dear! :) You should try, it's nice. Btw, it's a non-halal restaurant orh! O.O
Right after dinner and a lil' bit of shoppin around Mid Valley, we move on to 2nd plan! Yum cha session wif Wen Chi, my 'childhood' girlfren! =) We went over to Steven's, OUG. We chit-chat, gossip and update among each other after so long din meet up!

It was fun meetin up back wif old frens after so long we din met up.
I guess that's all about my Sunday that I'm goin to share!
Till then, c ya! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts