Out and About around KL

Today morn, my dear came over to my house and as usual, he's lik a star, being surrounded by his fans. His fans which is only 1-3 years old oni, which is Jason and Kar Chun. Both of them normally very excited once my dear come over to my house. Ever since they got him, they dun even care bout me ad... Sad.. And that makes him more proud than ever! -_-"

As you can see, all of them live happily ever after wif him
(once he carry one, another one sure want to be carried oso!)

Then, he brin me to eat my fav foods of all at Jln Khoo Teik Ee, Imbi there. I love their dried chicken minced hor fun! Damn nice wei! Trust me! I've eatin this dried hor fun ever since I was lik 7 o 8 years old. My dad alwiz bring me and my family to eat breakfast here after we jog every sunday last time. Damn sedap wei~ Even my dear agree wif me! Although sumthin happen to his hor fun last time! =p But still, it's tasty!

My dear's kopi ais

It's mine! My Dried Chicken Minced Hor Fun! =p

After eatin, my dear put me down at Wangsa Maju station where I later meetin up wif my dear Mun Yee to go for shoppin. First, she brings me to Bangsar walk where she and me shop and shop and shop the whole day. She bought many many clothes, while me, only one piece coz I pokai ad la... Can oni see and try, but not buy. =,( These shops are unique, because it's located upstairs of a shop lik a house. It's lik, imagine when you wanna go up a salon to cut hair where u nid to take staircase juz to go up and cut your hair, where you also nid to ring the bell so that they can know you are outside and then they will open the door for you. Yup, these shops at Bangsar walk is all lik this! U actually nid to go up by staircase and then press the bell before you can go in. Und? My advice if u wanna visit these shops, dun ever wear high heels! Why? Coz u nid to go up and down the stairs every time you wanna go into a shop! :D

First shop, Mooie

Inside Mooie

Next, to Cat Whiskers. I just love their colour coordinator of dresses.

Then, above Cat Whisker is Tea& Sympathy

Nicely decorated shop where they sell other stuffs lik cards,
laptop stickers, envelope & etc besides clothes and accessories

Then to Moca and Oopsie Daisie

We went into many many shops lik these. It's juz tat I din snap those pictures. Then, after done shoppin at Bangsar, we went to Pavilion, Bukit Bintang. This is where we meet up wif Mun Yee's darling, Yvonne who had juz finish resiting her test paper. Yvonne is so lucky, she is goin to work wif Singapore Airlines as air stewardess! Wishin you all the best Yvonne! :)
We then walk around Pavilion till we are tired. Then I suggested to go over to MOF Japanese Sweets & Coffee for our tea-time. Honestly, this is my 2nd time at here. I tink this is the best Japanese Desserts ever in KL and PJ, and that's why I recommended them to try too! Some of the desserts can be too sweet for them but to me, I tink it's ok. This MOF (Ministry of Food) has already established itself in Singapore a couple of years back. And now, MOF is bringing Malaysians the chance to savor the healthy authentic Japanese sweets and coffee right here in our shore. There are a variety of sweets and desserts to choose from, not forgetting a range of exquisite coffee too. Uh, and one thing, all these soft ice-cream, sweet potato, yam and etc are all from Hokkaido!

The food in the middle is known as
Macha Imo (it's sweet potato and yam),
while another one is Macha Ais Kacang (i tink!) =p

Overall, we enjoyed ourselves at there. The environment is nice and comfort, the foods are nice and delightful and the service is also fast and friendly. Anyone who is at Bukit Bintang or Pavilion shud go over to MOF and hav a try! It's located in front of Merchato supermarket at the lowest floor. It beat Ochacha man! Oops! :p

After everythin done, Mun Yee fetch Yvonne home then went over to Curve area to pick Jason up from work. Where I get to see Don't Panic office! Well, the office is lik a two-storey house. And inside of the office, it's moutain of Don't Panic magazine everywhere! Thanks to Mun Yee's bf, Jason, I got a free Levi's mousepad and many free movie tix! :D Thanks Jason and Mun Yee! =) Then Jason fetch me hum bcoz Mun Yee is tired of drivin ad, coz she ad drive the whole day! Thanks again ya! Muax Mun Yee! :)

Well, I guess that's all I'm goin to share wif you all. Till then, bye!
Signin off... Ciao~


Comments

Popular Posts