Healthy Lifestyle

Today, work in the morning wif Dior since they are short of staff but I oni work till around 3.30pm bcoz after tat, I nid to go for gym ad... =p
After finish work, juz remembered that I hav O'Briens's coupon promo, "2 for 1 promo"... So, stop by at the O'Brien Irish Sandwich Bar.

O'Brien promotion

"Whether it's a sandwich, wrappo, toastie, fresh salad, gourmet coffee, juice, smoothie, or O'Brien's famous tripledecker hand cut sandwiches, we make delicious made to order food for our customers across 13 countries, everyday. All made right in front of you!" - O'Brien

This is actually my first time eating such healthy and expensive (for me la) sandwiches in my life! Seriously~ O'Brien lik other sandwiches bar, they hav both cold and hot (toast type).
Since it's buy 2 for 1 price, I decided to choose 1 from the cold and another from the hot section. Since I'm not a 'sandwich' fan (Bcoz I'm a carnivore), I ask the staff to recommend me, as usual, they'll usually u noe, asked u to try the most expensiv on the menu... Since, it's buy 2 for the price of 1, I ordered O'Brien Crambo Club which cost me RM16.50 from the Hot toastie section while Chicken Crisp (trust me, it's crunchy-that's my fav in a sandwich!), Lettuce and Tomato and Egg added which cost me RM12.50 but this is free-of-charge! They really made in front of me = fresh la! They so nice~ Added so many vege and tomato slice for me! =S

Many types of bread selection to make a sandwiches

Snap shot of the O'Brien Irish Sandwich Bar

I take away and eat it in my dear's car since we are movin to Mid Valley to do gym... We ate in car park coz we really cant tink of where to go and eat it without forkin out extra money. =p
My dear wanted the hot toastie while me, ate the cold sandwich. He like mine and I prefer the hot wan... Dunno y.. =p That's y we exchange half/half. And believe it or not, I really ate those vege and tomato that is in the sandwiches! (Kinda lik bein force coz it's so expensiv and wasted if not to eat it rite?!) It's so fresh and really really fresh~ O.O

O'Brien Crambo Club


Chicken Crisp, Lettuce and Tomato with Egg added

Then after done eatin, we walk around first, you noe, to digest the foods and all before doin exercises. What a reason for me to go shoppin! Hehe~ =p We went to JJ's 'children' arcade area to play 'Spot-the diff' and 'Car racing' game that can snap a pict of yourself.. It's so fun~ It's actually for children but I syok sendiri oni wif my dear... =p

Snap shot of how I syok sendiri! =p

Then, we went to gym... Utilised all the facilities they hav includin sauna and steam bath too! =)
After done everything, we went and redeem the FOC metal bottle that we suppose to redeem once we signed up the promo last week. This is slightly the new one since the old one is out of stock ad accordin to them.

So called 'Limited Edition' metal bottle from California Fitness

After gym, we went over to Rak Thai (situated at LG floor in between Mid Valley and The Gardens) for their famous 'Mango Sticky Rice'! My fren recommended me to try out and since my dear and me decided not to take heavy food at nite for our dinner after gym. The Mango Sticky Rice is very nice... Yummy~ U dun bliv, u shud see the pict below! U guys shud stop by over there to try!
Btw, juz incase I forgotten, the Durian Pancake outside Rak Thai Rest., which is actually a small stall is very tasty and delicious too! ;) It's a muz to try out! =D

Snap shot of Rak Thai's interior restaurant and the menu

Mango Sticky Rice
See, even ant can't resist to hav a try on it! So sweet~


After Rak Thai, my dear surprised me by bringin me to d'lish coz he at first say that's it for our dinner... small plate of mango sticky rice that is being shared by two people. =( But he lead me to d'lish sayin that what he said earlier on was juz a joke! =p Hehe... d'lish, one of my favourite dessert place! Ordered Choc Peanut Butter Cupcake and 'Tiramisu in a Jar'. We spent all our time at there until the shop close! =) Tiramisu was nice and the choc peanut cupcake is really loaded wif peanut, so, it's better to be shared. =D

The interior design of d'lish bar at Mid Valley

Cupcake! =) It's choc peanut flava!

Top view of the choc peanut cupcake

Tiramisu in a Jar

It's yummy~ =D

Snap shot of us at d'lish

Overall, today activities is juz healthy! No fried and oily foods! (Except the chicken crisp in the sandwiches!) Only sweet stuff! =D
I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif u guys!
Signin off now! ;)
Till then, ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts