The day that you went away

Dear E po,

Finally, I had accepted the truth that you are gone for good. But no matter what, there is still a place of you inside my heart! Ever since what happened yesterday, I promised myself not to simply cry anymore... E po, guess what?! And I did succeed! =)
Today, we went over your workin place and told you collegues that you were gone and we would lik to cleared up your room... Most of them felt sad esp your best fren, Chan sister, who told us that she actually wanted to visit you yesterday wif her other frens but were told not to by your manager coz she said u were unconcious and there is no use to visit you. E po, ur manager so bad la, they wanna visit u durin noon when the rest havent even open oso knot! And now, there's no more chance to even visit you now... =,( I even heard that your fren joke bout you visitin her, the manager bcoz of she din let them visit you for the last time! LoL~

Btw, E po, I helped you to do some good deeds, I donated ur clothes to needy people rather than burnt it together for you coz I bliv you wouldnt mind after all rite?! Coz you got so many many clothes! Hehe~ =) Dun worry, I kept those best ones for you oso! ;)

Later at nite, we went over to Kong Thong San place to pay the last respect to you... Many close family and relatives came! You eldest bro who sayang you the most oso came although he's juz out from hosp! My grandma who love and care for you the most love you very very much although she did not show it... Dont worry e po, I promise you that all of us will take a very good care of grandma! She's indeed a very strong and tough woman! =) Same goes to your another sister, Iris, my e ma! Another tough lady! =) We (me, Hong, C. Seng, Mun Yee and Ah Hou) misses you deeply in our heart... :) And ya, not to forget, your best frens; Chan sister and few more collegues came and pay the last respect for you too! =) May you rest in peace and happy now! K?

E po, we burnt a lotz of money that all of us got folded for you, a big bangalow house wif astro, flat tv screen and dvd player included, Mercedes car wif driver together wif 2 servants for you! Hope you lik it! Do invite your late dad and mom, my great grandpa and great grandma along to stay wif you ya! ;) Hope you are happy over thr n you are free from any sickness ad at last! I'm happy for you! =)

And e po, did you receive those roti telur, roti planta, hokkien mee, teh tarik and limau ice from us? Hehe! I know! So many of ur fav foods rite?! =) We purposely tah pao all these foods juz for you! Hope you are happy and full wif all these foods!

E po, may you now rest in peace at haeven. WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS YOU FOREVER! YOU ARE ALWIZ IN OUR HEART NO MATTER WHAT!
GOOD BYE!
=)


Lotz of love and care from,
April Pang and family

Comments

Penny said…
its hard to accept when someone u love leave u...but be tough my dear as ur e-po wish to c~ take care ya~~~
aPriL said…
Ok... Thanks Penny... I'm all fine ad... ;) Thanks a lot! Btw, I love your latest layout! Coz got cupcakes! Haha~

Popular Posts