Goodbye and Hello!

Finally, after findin for millions of digital camera ever since my old one ad spoilt (the lenses sudah lari tempat; pict snapped was all blurred and resulted TV effect pictures)... =( I found a camera that is slightly cheaper than any other brand, slightly better than my old ones and slightly slimmer than the old ones... Yup, I bought back the same brand... I hav no idea but I guess I'm used to all the function they provide... So, here it goes... Say goodbye to my old ones and HELLO to my new baby~ Casio Exilim EX- S880! ;D


My baby! Casio Exilim EX- S880

The 8.1-megapixel EXILIM Card EX-S880 is the latest addition to the popular EXILIM Card series, known for its thin, credit-card size models. Like many of Casio's models, the EX-S880 offers loads of high-end features and BestShot shooting modes, like YouTube Capture mode, all packed in a stylish and ultra-compact shell.


And they oni left back silver color

Front view

Back view

See! It's even thinner than my phone! O_o

The thickness is equivalence to 13 pcs of DVDs!

The leather camera casing of my baby

This new model also features a blur reduction function that uses motion analysis technology, an auto- tracking AF system, and face detection technology. The combination of face detection technology and the auto-tracking AF system ensures that, once the focus locks on to a person’s face, it will stay sharp and maintain the right exposure, even if the person moves.

See, nice baby rite?! And the screen! It's so wide! I love w i d e screen! =p Plus, I got so many of the positiv reviews about this camera model compare to others...

The camera comes in Metalic Red and Black too

This camera hav USB cradle

Exilim EX-S880 Features:

  • 8-Megapixel effective CCD imager, 3x optical zoom w/auto macro
  • Stylish, durable and light-weight metal exterior
  • Large 2.8-inch TFT color LCD
  • Anti Shake provides higher sensitivity, faster shutter speed prevents image blurring to hand or subject movement
  • 39 "BEST SHOT" scene modes set the camera for easy to difficult situations.
  • Attach up to 30-second audio memos to still images at capture or later.
  • Record voice-only audio
  • H.264/AVC (MOV format) high-quality movies at 848x480/640×480/320x240
  • Movie Best Shot, Past Movie, Short Movie, YouTube and in-camera movie editing
  • 9-point autofocus system with selectable AF modes: Multi, Spot, or Tracking AF
  • Face Detection technology with Family First (Face Priority) function
  • ISO sensitivity from 64 to 800 or Automatic (up to ISO1600 in High Sensitivity mode)
  • Built-in flash with Red Eye Reduction and Flash-assist function
  • Adjustments for Sharpness, Saturation, Contrast
  • USB 2.0 (high-speed) data transfer to PC or Mac computers
  • Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 220 shots) and charging cradle included
  • 10.8 Megabytes of internal memory and SD/SDHC/MMC/MMC PLus card slot for memory expansion
  • ExifPrint, PRINT Image Matching III, USB Direct-Print, and PictBridge compatible

The info of my latest gadget!
(Click to view)

But honestly, I hav no idea on why I will buy back the same Casio brand although I know it's not tat good compare to Sony/Canon and all but still I tink, it's worthy lo... coz it oni cost me RM499 ler... wif 4GB of SDD memory card... And I love the metalic red color! *sigh* If oni they hav red, I would b more happy though... Hmph~ Moreover, choosin Casio means all my handling will be the same lik the old ones... Those procedures, same battery can be use, recharger and all... can use back the old ones before using the new ones! =)

My ex-baby; front view

Back view

For more and further info, u can alwiz check out from here bout this camera reviews... =D More lik advertising in tis post la... =p

Hehe... Nice ma? Nice ma? Nice ma? Say nice la pls! =p O mayb I shud zhng it wif my bling-bling?! ;D LoL~ Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout my baby today! =p Hope you enjoy tis post! Lalalala~ =p

Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts