Bloggin in the dark...

Today is Wesak Day, to those who celebrate Wesak Day, I wanna wish you all Happy Wesak Day, while others, Happy Holidays! =) As for me, public holiday is no longer a holiday for me ever since I work as intern at 8TV... =( Today, there is a mini concert for UPG Top 6 Group at Mines Shoppin Fair at 8pm... but bcoz the call time to be at office is at 2/3pm, I end up reachin office at 9.30am... Why? Coz I followed my dad to work coz I lazy to take transport on my own. Blekz~

Reach at office extremely early... I dont mind since they got the fastest speed of internet connection which can enable me to blog bout my 8TV latest post. For more info bout wat's happenin in 8TV, pls click here! =)

But one thing I dont lik is about me bein alone in the dark office wif oni erm, 2 support light and lil' bit of sunlight from outside?! Scary and creepy rite?! =( Lagi teruk wan is I kena cheated from buyin expensiv nasi lemak from Cold Storage! Ba* bi betul la the fella! Normal nasi lemak but go and put Nasi Lemak Ayam price on it... Doink doink me, coz I walk all the way to office oni I realise... And Cold Storage is so darn far away from the office! Ish~ Curse tat fella kao-kao!!!! Hmph~

After done bloggin bout 8TV, then it's shoppin time! =) Went over to 1U and shop... Mission; to get as many crafty stuff as I can and wash pictures of my seniors! Hehe... Gonna make them cards before I ciao. =)

Comments

Popular Posts