Why? I dun und...

Why? Why muz this happen to her?! She never commit any crime o done any wrong but this kind of things happen to her?! And she's only 61! This is so not fair! Why?! But she is very healthy! Why muz she fall down and fainted when takin shower all of the sudden when I'm not at home?! Why happen today?! Why? She still looks normal yesterday when me and my bro went and eat supper wif her and she still looks healthy today, this morn... Why?! E po, please stay strong and tough although I noe you are givin up and very weak... But I still wanna see u smile, laugh and talk back wif me...
Please dont leave me, not now... There are still hav a lot of things I havent do wif you....

You still havent see I graduate...
You still havent see I get marry and hav children...
You still havent hav a chance to drink the coffee that I made for you...
You still havent celebrate my birthday this year and years after...
You still havent see a bcum a successful person in the future...
I promised you to fetch you to mamak once I got my license soon...
I promised you that I'll brin you to eat expensiv nice foods once I got a stable job in future...
I promised to get you a bag once I get my salary from my stable job...
I still havent repay all the good deeds and helps that you hav done for me...
I still havent bring you to Genting for holiday...
I still havent treat you nicely...
I still havent go to any holidays vacation wif you...
I still havent take any pictures wif you wif my new camera...
And there are still many things we havent do together!!!!


Why? Why muz YOU choose she to leave me when it's not the right time yet?! Why cant wait till I at least get married first?!

She's my e po, my grandma's youngest sister, who dont hav a family of her own, bcoz she choose not to marry, and treated me and my brothers and my cousins as her grandchildren... We were very close... She sees me grow since I was born until now...
She was unconscious once she fall down in the bathroom alone when we were not at home... but thank God, my bro was at home... Doctor said she had a stroke... The internal bleedin in her brain started before she passed out in the bathroom... She had been shakin and seen vomit when my dad fetch her to UM hosp... We waited from 1pm-7pm juz to hear news from the doc... But none of the doc are helpful enuff to tell us wat happen... It was only by 11.30pm, the doc told us the bad news... Called us to be prepared... The possibility of her leavin the world is much higher than bein conscious... And even if miracle happen, she might be paralyzed... Gosh~ What I'm gonna do?! I cant bear to see my close ones leaves me... Now right now... Too fast, very soon, without bein in any sickness!

Her hand is so cold when I was holdin her...
"E po, please stay strong... Pls dun leave me...
Pls wake up from your sleep!!!! =,(
I still havent repay you for being
such a wonderful person to me!!!!"

*pls tell me this is juz a dream, a nightmare!*

Nothin o no one can ever replace you in my heart... Please dont leave... I still havent tell you that I LOVE YOU! And I havent tell you how much I appreciate you in my life and I still havent thank you for being such a wonderful aunt to me... I LOVE YOU! AND I MISS YOU FOREVER E PO! ;,(

Comments

Popular Posts