I'm back to the normal me again!

Yup, the title says it all ad! =) I'm back to myself ad! The happy-go-lucky and siao gurl! =D Today, none of my family members go to work except for me! I'm not sure why I'm superb excited to go to work although there's nuthin much to do at the office and will for sure bein treated lik 'ah sei'... I tink I siao ad... Even my dear said so... =p Hehe~ Mayb bcoz I still got few days to see them before I ciao, and I noe I'm gonna miss them... So, I guess I juz wanted to spend more time wif them while I can... =p I'd miss everyone of my colleagues and esp my mummy, Samantha who is goin to ciao soon, much sooner than me... =( A lot of things happen to me today actually... Well, I gonna start from workin hour first then...

But seriously, lucky me that I came to work today! Y? Coz I get to celeb my GM's birthday and baby shower celebration where we gave her a 'heart attack' surprise! Erm, the plan was, we need to go over to the theater area, the place where Kim (8TV GM) is havin her meetin wif the BMG staffs... We went right into room durin their meetin half way by signin her a birthday song! =p Hehe~ She said she was shocked! Whoopsie daisy! Sorry! =S Even her baby gave her a big kick in the tummy... =p

Happy Birthday Kim! =)


She was shocked but at the same time happie~

Groupie photos

Then it's Kim and Izam

Next, me and Kim. =p

And last but not least, wif all of us, the intern group!

Me and abang K-roll. ^^

Ya, and we get a party pack that loaded wif gifts!

And after all the celebration at theater nex to Fly.FM studio, Samantha, my mummy were so nice, she even treat me lunch... Thanks Sam! =) Everyone had been such a wonderful fren and colleagues! Most of them care so much bout me and asked how am I... So touched... =)
Ya, and one more proud thing to announce, bcoz Mr. Fido noe I quite down and sad, he decided to make me happy back... How? Of coz by makin use of his talented skills in photoshoppin and croppin my face into other people's body la... Worst still, he e-mailed the pictures to everyone (fine, not every but most of them and not even to me!) of the 8TV staff!!!! I oni realise when Emi asked me is that me! Ish~ Ahhh~ Gone ad la my future... =/ Aih, I dunno I should thank him for makin me darn famous in 8TV o should I kill him for puttin my face into George of the Jungle's fella's body! Hmph!!! I'm not angry and I'm not happy either! Argh~ I hate you FIDO! But at the same time, I hav to admit that I admire your talented skill la... really nid to learn from you on how u did that! *salute* And I bet he muz had been sacrificing all his 'precious workin' time juz to made me this monkey photo of me! Just to made me =) ! Am I rite? =p And I'm so sorry for hurtin you lo... Dun mean to erm, high kick you la... =p

Ya, that's me... Laugh all you want la... =(
He even rename the photo as
America Next Top Intern Model! -_-"

Hmph, but at least I'm not bad oso la... determined to revenge! I google for weird photos until I found this! It was actually Sparta's from 300 punyer muka... And although I'm not pro in Photoshop, but I hav to admit I'm quite pro in Paint! Although it's not as smooth as urs but at least, I felt better in my heart and had a great laugh! neh neh neh neh~ =p U lucky Mr. Fido coz I cant send this to everyone in 8TV internally! Hmph~

Funny and weird rite?! Good combo for him la! =p
P/S: I dun even und why is Teletubies's La-La is there and
erm, the Chinese word, pls dun ask me, I hav no idea what is that!

Fine, enuff of makin fun of him... I should move on to another agenda! =p Which is my fav of all! CUPCAKES of coz! =D Whenever I'm down or feelin sad, cupcakes made my day! Although it's kinda pricey for me coz me no income from erm *ahem* wan le... =/ First, I went to Gloria Jean's since I tot after 6pm, their foods and beverages hav 50% disc but manatau cupcakes tak ada punyer... Aih~ Sad... So I bought one oni and plan to buy from Molten Lava, which is located in 1U, since me and Angeline got pass by there...

The choc cupcakes from Gloria Jean's

Molten Lava in 1Utama Shoppin Mall

It's situated just beside Mr. Baoz!

Their simple menu

Colourful cupcakes being displayed

Looks of the cupcakes can be very deceivin! Because although Gloria Jean's cupcake looks more nice from the outside but *thumbs down* for the inside texture and taste... The cupcake is lik as if being on the container for lik more than few days coz the cake part is no longer soft and fresh... Sad la... so expensiv some more... Damn... While as for Molten Lava's, although it may looks normal from the outside, but at least these cupcakes taste and smell good! Coz they added rose accense into the cupcakes... *Thumbs up* for Molten Lava's cupcakes if were compare to Gloria Jean's! =)

Cupcakes that cheers me up easily! =D

My family din cook today, dad decided to brin us to eat at this place... Situated across Hotel Sri Petaling, Rest. Seafood Soon Fatt... And it's juz below a Korean rest... They serve foods quickly although they hav lotz business... And to our surprise, all the foods that we ordered do taste yummy~ =)

Rest. Seafood Soon Fatt

It's just across Hotel Sri Petaling

And below Rest. Korean


The dish that we ordered...
P/S: I do eat that vege! Proud of me now?! =p

Their signature food, taufu
that contain small pieces of salty egg's paste...

Once we are full, mom and bro suggested to walk around OUG's nite market since we nid to digest the foods... =p What a reason hor?! Hehe... But nvm, I love walkin nite market... And guess what?! Hehe... I bought myself cheap cheap heels again and a black frame spec at last! After so long finding it at everywhere... =) I love to wear spec that dont hav any power... =p I noe, I noe, it's not good and might even damage the eyes but still, I wanna buy... =p Hehe~


Black and white heel! Nice ma?! =p
Black frame spec that suits me at last! =p

See! The spec suits me rite?! Vain betul lar this girl! =p

I noe, such a long post again! =p But at least I'm in my very good mood wat! Thanks to cupcakes and Mr. Fido oso la for makin my day! =)
Hehe... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna show off share wif everyone bout today on wat I did and wat I ate and wat I bought today... Hope you enjoy tis long winded post! Lalalala~ =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Unknown said…
siao po, da shoe gt black color? quite nice.. haha
ohya, u register for da Roxy member ade? i wan buy bag.. hehee

Popular Posts