Why now?! Why so soon?!

E po, I'm sorry bcoz I can oni be at hosp wif you once I finish workin at nite... Hope you do realise that all of us, who care bout you was there durin the nite, includin ur bro and his family, ur eldest bro (who sayang you the most) cant come coz he himself is at hosp oso, but he sent his son over to visit you... I knew you know we was there durin the time where all of us visited you bcoz although u cant open ur eyes nor talk nor move ur hand, I knew you heard us and we can even see that u were tryin to show us some response! You breathe in harder when we said we were there! And when we ask you question... You response to us too! =,) We were happy that you at least heard us although you were sufferin from sick, pain, high fever and extreme low blood pressure... (Which doc called all of us to be prepare coz you can leave us any time...) I noe I hav to let you go although it's hard for us but I cant, I juz cant accept the truth... Coz all these happen so sudden and fast! =,(

E po, your hand was so hot due to
high fever, heart beat was doubled up
than the normal heart beat...
You look so in pain!

**I still remember when I was sick last time, you were the one who changed the cold and wet towel to warm towel that is layin on my head durin 4 in the morn when I was sleepin... but now, when you are layin down on ur bed motionlessly, I can oni help you to change the towel that is layin on ur head but cant heal you o wake you at all. =,(

And once we said near your ears that we'll be leavin and will be visitin you tomorrow, you seems to show us that you cant stand until tomorrow ad... Which made me more sad to think bout it... But you seem sound relieved to let go everythin then since everyone that you love was there for you...

At 11.21pm today, you leave us peacefully... I'm so sorry E po that we cant be there to see ur last breathe and when you needed us the most... The hosp called us at 11.05pm... By the time we rushed to see you, we were all too late... I'm sorry E po... =,( We all broke down in tears once we saw you were bein wrapped up layin on the bed... We were too late... We dont even hav a chance to say a proper bye bye to you... Why you leave us without waitin for us to reach?! I wont blame you coz I know you cant stand the pain in you ad... =,( E po, I'm sorry, I, I... I love you and I miss you!!!! =,(

Comments

Popular Posts