The most memorable experience at UPG Live Show!

Hehe... juz ignore tat title... put it up juz for the sake of fun! =p

Anyways, I wanna make a wish here before I proceed to talk bout the story of my today's life...

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the superb hot and sexy mama in the world (or even outer space) out there, I just wanna say thanks for being such a wonderful mothers to all of us (Esp my mommy!) and I love you, mommy! =D Happy Mother's Day! How you guys celebrated mummy's day today? Tell me and share wif me your story if possible! Bcoz I've been a very bad daughter! I din get to celeb wif my mom today bcoz I nid to ciao to work for UPG Live Show today... =,( Sorry mom! Will try to make it up to you another day though! I promise! ;D

Ok, now, back to the story of the day! Nuthin special durin the day... except in the evenin lo, coz me, as usual hav to go work la... Yup, even on Sundays... Kesian betul... Dun get paid some more wan! Aih~ Wat to do, I ownself oso sudah sign itu contract ad! =/ More worse still is I'm goin to Ultimate Power Group's Live Show! It's actually a chinese group singing competition!
终极天团 For those who und Mandarin, lucky them la... Coz at least they'll noe wat the finalists are singing! But for the half-peeled banana girl; tat's me, erm, a bit more kesian la! Coz I totally hav no idea wat they were singing and alwiz make wrong interpretation of what they tryin to mean in the songs and wat comments did the judges made! See la, kesian boh?! So, I over there, oni see the fashion and attires and themes they try to brin out lo and also they dancing style and movements... Sounds pro rite? =p Went to work wif my dearie Tracy, my kai-ma and Siew Tyug...
We (me, Tracy and Michie only) went to eat our dinner at Shakey's since we ad visited KFC quite often! But to our horror, Shakey's at Alam Sentral, Shah Alam SUCK TO THE MAX MAN!!!! Euk~ Definitely not a place for human to go makan la! Damn regret lo us! The soup was lik so darn watery; my spaghetti was lik shredded mee! (They think I wat? Baby o old lady who dont hav teeth?! Cut the spaghetti until ... Aih~) Not even the pizza is nice but I bet it's much better than my spaghetti lo! Ish~ Argh!!!! Geram betul! Therefore, pls, oni this Shakey's sux! Other place I'm not sure! Last time, 1U Shakey's is damn yummy ok! Our last meal at SP2 oso nid to be so euk~ Aih! So memorable rite?!


This is not creamy soup, this is watery soup! Sux!

Spaghetti for kids/elderly who doesnt hav any teeth!

Michie and Tracy's Pulau Pizza...

And I hug random pink bunny outside Shakey's...

And since tis week is the last week for me and Michie, we decided, no matter wat, we die-die oso will go snap picture wif the fella who sell Milk; whose's skin is as fair and smooth as Milk!!!! Opps, I mean this Milk,
牛奶 (Niu Nai) from Energy band; from Taiwan... He's one of the judge for 8TV's Ultimate Power Group (UPG)... Somehow he's lookable/handsome and also the youngest la among the judges! =p Today, King Kong get eliminated due to low votes from the public... =( But I was hoping another group instead of them though... =/
Anyways, do enjoy viewing all the pictures below! ;D

The judges of UPG

See, me and him; 牛奶
(Damn! He's so much fairer than me!
I think even Snow White oso lose ad lor!)

This is me as a fan/public if I happen and
lucky to snap wif two of the judges! See carefully ya!

And this is what other people/the public cant call them/force them to do! =p
I got the power on them and they hav the time juz for me! Blekz~
*evil laugh*

Look at that, dont you think she's sexiest thing on the earth!
Ahh~ So heavy yet sexy!
[Nope, your eye sight got no prob, wat I meant is the crane...]

The judges gonna sit here and evaluate from this video...

Me wif King Kong group without d cutie
specky fella durin the break time
and Vic; from 3 O' Clock on the right


The supporters, looks lik a lot of ppl rite? Angle issue la...

Me, reporting live from the studio!
*smile*

Me interviewin the King Kong's fan; Tracy!
"Why do you think King Kong were eliminated today, miss?"
And she was tryin to reply and
shake her head at the same time, "No comment" -_-"


Haha! Not enuff of these pictures on UPG? Well, you can alwiz check out the blog me, Alvin and Michie did for 8TVintern here! Or even their blog here! ;D

Hehe... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today on wat I did and wat I ate and whom I snap pict with today... *still evil laugh* I bet Michie and me cant sleep tonite ad! Y? Coz our mission accomplished ad la! =p Hope you enjoy tis post! Lalalala~ =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts