Turnin Into A New Leaf

Today, we went to pray E po in the morn for the last time... We hav decided to pour e po's ashes into sea since we knew she love to travel a lot but never had a chance in her life to do so... So, e po, enjoy and travel as much as you can now la before goin enterin the nex life cycle! =) Well, the ceremony began wif marchin bands that play loud and happy songs to E po! =) Then we were given chance to see E po for the last time... She is still that pretty as usual...
And I was glad and happy that my dear was wif me too today to pay the last respect to e po! =) (Although this mean he skipped his class!) Thanks a lot dear! Thanks for being there for me when I was really down and needed you by my side... It means a lot to me! =) And I would lik to take this opportunity to thank all my frends and family who worried and care bout me, I'm all rite ad! Dun worry, I'm all fine ad although I'm still a cryin baby, but bliv me, I tryin to cut down ad la! ;p The world wont stop spinnin bcoz of me and I know I hav to continue to move on in my life! =)
Thanks ya for all the messages and courages from you guys! Glad there are people who cares bout me actually! =p So perasaan and bangga ad! Startin to get kembang ad... =p LoL~

After all the ceremony was all done, I decided to shop around at Times Square wif my dear... It has been a while I din get to see him o go out wif him lately bcoz we were both pretty busy wif our own stuff... ya, esp me la, wif workin 24/7 and all...

My dear brin me to Krispy Kreme since he knew I wanted to try the doughnuts all the while but we both dont hav the time to come over here... At first, I was really excited bout it... Coz first time in Malaysia Krispy Kreme open ma... But to my dissapointement, Krispy Kreme was too sweet for me after all! Fine, mayb for me oni la, all rite?! Blekz~ Mayb bcoz the last time, I oni ate the most is 2, and it's original traditional glaze, it's fine for me... But after today, after tryin the other flava, I tink I better stick back to Big Apple and J Co. Donuts doughnuts! But seriously lo, go and try it urself la, after tryin oni you'll und la and will agree wif me lo! Blekz~

The first Krispy Kreme outlet at Malaysia

I'm here at last... Yippie~ =p

The process of how they produce original glazed doughnuts

That fountain, it's extremely SWEEEET~

Wide selection of diff flava doughnuts

Few close-up pictures of the diff flavas...

Long queue, so many cust... business not bad~

Since me and my dear din eat anythin for breakfast o lunch, we bought a dozen of assorted flava doughnuts la... Walao... At first, my reaction towards the first few doughnuts were pretty good actually but not until those doughnuts that were in cake version man! Euk~ (For me oni la... ) =p Bite one bite ad, giv whole donut to my dear ad... =p But there are many flava to try some more la... So, I tink I should try other flavas nex time before I quit eatin Krispy Kreme la! ;D

He choose most of it de...

Haha... I'm lik a those food critic la...
Took a bite on each then put back at the ori place...
Y? Coz erm, I dun lik it lo.. =p
Kesian my dear, hav to gao tim all...

Their tray... 'hot' konon nyer la... hmph~
It's darn cold indeed!

We sat upstairs... nice layout and settings...









Posters of cartoons hanging on the walls...

















Celup doughnut into coffee?
Hmmm....











Then we went over to cinema to catch a movie... He wanted Friday the 13th but too bad... no more ad... =( We then choose to watch funny show, Paul Blart: Mall Cop! Fat people are funny coz they alwiz clumsy. Fat people who fall over are even funnier! Fat people who fall over and have humiliating working-class jobs?! LoL~ Stop, you’re killing me! =p (All my happy mood is back thanks to this show!)

Paul Blart: Mall Cop the movie

He damn talented in erm, controllin that erm, motor/machine.
"Paul Blart is a mild-mannered, dutiful family man who works as a security guard in a New Jersey mall. For years, he has applied to become a cop, but he always fails the physical exam because he is overweight. One day, a gang of organized criminals put the mall under siege and take hostages. Blart becomes trapped inside, and because of his sense of duty, refuses to leave. He thus becomes the police department's eyes on the inside and attempts to stop the criminals on his own."- Columbia Pictures
See, he even try to 'saman' this poor old man!

Haha.. But somehow the old man won and
speed without givin a damn to Paul Blart! LoL~

This would seem to be another tossed-off comedy from Adam Sandler's production company that makes one long for the comparative genius of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry."

I totally love it when Pahud called him alwiz!
Y? Coz I love the ringtone! Haha~

In the title role, Kevin James plays a lovable New Jersey doofus whose dreams of joining the police are foiled by a hypoglycemic condition that causes him to pass out in ostensibly hilarious contexts. Determined to support his mother and his daughter, Blart takes the slightly less glamorous post as the security guard at his local shopping mall. He never complains, approaching the job with impressive diligence and pride, but doesn't get much respect for it. Reduced to working security at a huge, bustling shopping mall located in some economically vibrant fantasyland, Blart falls in love with the perky proprietress of a hair-extension franchise, Amy played by Jayma Mays.

Acted by Kevin James and Jayma Mays

Well, overall, the movie is indeed damn silly, hillarious and funny! And fyi, there were no innapropriate scenes at all... So, it's great for couples with children as well! And I'm superb addicted wif Paul Blart's temporary phone's ringtone, Rasheeda's 'My Bubble Gum'! Damn funny lo for erm, a fat guy to use bling bling phone and wif this kind of ringtone esp juz fall off from the ceiling when Pahud called him! LoL~ It's still playin in my head! =D
"The type of girl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum (yep) the type of gurl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum. I'm the type of girl ya wanna take to ya mama house, t-t-t-take to ya mama house..."
Hehe... I guess I'm gonna rate this movie 8.5 out of 10 coz this movie is absolutely hillarious and stress-free show! =) Once out from cinema, I really felt I was actually smiling back... I guess it's a good thing and that's what my e po wish to see now... The happy me... =) We then ciao home on our separate ways right after the movie... Thanks dear for temanin me to the LRT station... =)

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone today... So, dun worry bout me ad, all my caring frens! I'm all rite ad! Thanks for all the care and message again... I really appreciate you guys! =)
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts