Woo hoo~ I pass!

Helle everyone! Morn!!!

Just wanna tell all of your that I passed my undang-undang test ad! Yippie~ Woo hoo~ *SFX of fireworks!* Hehe! Happy la me but not very proud la... Happy coz no nid to resit o pay extra la! =p And sad bcoz I din study the last 60 questions on the 500 questions book lo... (Coz I oni study last min!) =( And ya la, now oni pass... so slow hor me... =p Others at join lumba haram la, but now oni I oni ride the baby trolley...

Ya, I woke up at 6am juz to cont' study the questions book until the instructor came over to pick me up at 7.30am to Puchong area... I reached there so darn early until not even the shop is open yet, then the instructor put me down over there alone, then he ciao to pick other students to listen to the 7 hours of undang-undang... It's ok to be alone for a while la but, I FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY PHONE ALONG! Ahhhh~ Coz it's still chargin in my room! =( So 'san fu', coz knot msg anyone esp my dear who is still sleepin *blekz*, knot listen to my mp3 songs, knot play my phone game, knot read my 3rd e-book of Twilight and KNOT SNAP PICTURES! See, I cant live without my phone! *sobs* But somehow my spoilt camera along, so hav to make us of it la... Better than nuthin lo... So, I'm sorry for all these damn extremely blur pict that I shot! =( Gonna save up money to get another new camera now... Coz my camera's lenses not at it's position ad, sudah lari tempat ar... Und? So, not nice ad~ =(

See the TV effect?! Aih~

*sobs*
No phone wif me too! =(

Still waitin alone outside the door...

See, not even clear! =,(

Anyways, they open the shop at 8.15am at last... and luckily, I still sempat to read the last sect before I enter the examination room! =p O else, I got more wrongs lo! Hehe... And I'm so proud to say that I done all within 18 min and 21 sec out of the given time, 45 minutes! =D Ya, the first one who get out fr the examination room too! =p

The main entrance signage

Yeah, I noe, tat's y I din bring along too! -_-"

Yup, mua the 1st person who arrive here!

My result!!! Nervous nyer~

Yup, I'm done within 18 min and 21 sec!

Thanks for savin my life, you buku! ;D

P/S : ADVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVENT SIT FOR THE UNDANG TEST! Seriously, after what I experienced today, PLEASE go and read and do all the 500 questions book! 50 questions in the exam are all taken randomly from there!!! EXACTLY! O.O

*****************************

Meanwhile... Back at home, I was fascinated and curious by this word, "Watermelon Pink Snow" at Nevada since last time when I discover there such thing and then, now oni I remember bout it and I try google the word to search for those nice icey pictures! And I found it, though it's not really that pinky la~ =p So, I'm here to share these info wif all of u! =) Enjoy~

FYI, " Watermelon snow, also called snow algae, is snow that is reddish or pink in color, with the slight scent of a fresh watermelon. (Oh, I would LOVE this!) =D This type of snow is common during the summer in alpine and coastal polar regions worldwide, such as the Sierra Nevada of Carlifornia. (Can I go honeymoon to thr nex time, dear?! =p ) Compressing the snow by stepping on it or making snowballs leaves it looking red. Walking on watermelon snow often results in getting bright red soles and pinkish pant cuffs." (I wanna try oso!) =p

See! So cool hor!

See his shoe!!! Red snow stickin! I wan oso! =p

Nice ma?! I wish I can go there NOW! O.O

Take note guys! It's at Eastern Sierras, California!
Can you see the pink snow is starting to melt?!
My heart is meltin too... So nice~

Nice?! Enjoyed?! I took all these wonderful pictures from him and him too... Go to their sites to read more! =) Hehe~
Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif you guys today! ;D

Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!


Comments

Popular Posts