Pixel pixel pixel~

Juz bcoz of not wanting to waste any of my money on buyin Ikea's Pyssla aka Perler beads! I decided to ask my senior, Faten to lend me her's since she told me no matter how many hundreds of shape that she ad done, the beads sumhow doesnt show less in the container! =D So, therefore, she agreed to lend me and brought it today! She called me to return back oni on the last day of my internship! Which is lik, more than 6 weeks! Yeah! So nice of her rite?! =D Thanks Faten A LOT! *muax*

Pyssla aka Perler beads!

Yup, it's indeed belongs to Faten! =D

Well, I fall in LOVE wif this pixel thingy ever since I saw people sellin it in stalls and shops but were too pricey for me to buy it... Not until one day, I entered InQBox shop at 1U... The pixel then caught my attention n after seeing the price is not so expensiv, I went and bought 3 of it... From handphone string, I made it bcum my pedant on my necklace... When I wore it few weeks ago, my this senior, Faten saw and ask whether did I made the pixel thingy myself o wat, then I told her that I bought it at 1U... She right away say me 'doink-doink' for buyin such a thing and she told me that she got a load of it at her hum in a big container and told me it's actually very cheap juz to buy it and made it. From tat day onward, I'm so eager to go to Ikea to find out but too bad, me no transport to reach thr... So, at the end, I went over to her and asked her whether can she lend me her's instead. And to my surprise she actually agreed to lend me and bought it today! Me so happy! Yippie! Once I reach hum, I straight away try out the beads! Thanks Faten a lot again!!! *hugs and kisses!*

Wow, so colourful rite?!
Those colours juz made my day!

The templates that I nid in order to make shape!

All together, there are 10 diff colours of Perler beads!

The opposite colours is shown in negative effect mode! =D

Nice? My bro, Jason is the one who decides
these colours on the heart shape.

.Before.
U nid to actually arrange the small lil' beads one by one!

.After.
Cute ma? It's ice-cream actually! =p

And this became my new favorite craft - melting the tiny lil' polyethylene beads into lil' shapes and pictures! Yay~ Once I start makin, I juz cant stop! Feeling so overly-excited bout it! =p
And I decided to make my dear the red mushy character from Mario cartoon and his name on a plate since it's his bday tomolo! =p And I'm plannin to brin him to eat Jogoya for dinner since I can oni meet up wif him afta mua finish workin! =D

See, I told you so! =)
Once I start 'making', I really cant stop! Nice?
I all of the sudden tink I'm 'quite'
talented in this kind of stuff! Hehe! =p

And these are the few that I made and was quite satisfied and proud bout it! Although it may look not nice! =( What to do? It's my first time tryin out to made wat! =p

I created this as the last plate by usin rainbow effects! =p

In negative mode effects!

Ahh... rainbows~ hehe!

And last but not least, CUPCAKES! =D

P/S : It's actually not a very easy job to made shape from small beads. Coz first, you eyes muz be very 'geng' lik mine coz you nid to actually find those specific colours that u wanted from the 'sea' that full of colourful beads! And ur hand muz oso be very 'precise' and 'accurate' so that you can actually pick up the specific colour of beads one by one! And hav to b extra careful on ironing oso... Coz if the beads melted too much, the shape might turns out to be ugly and out of shape! =p
And also, hav to make sure the beads melted until the beads are touchin one another o else, it's easily broken into half! Coz it's plastic ma!

And oh! I'm so excited! Cant wait to show off to all my seniors and my dear tomolo! Hehe! =p I bet they muz be very proud of me doin this kinda craps! LOL~ Syok sendiri ad! =D

**And I wanna wish everyone "Happy April's Fool day"! =D Hope that you all din get prank from anyone! =p
I oni got prank from Nissa bout my shirt got dirty and I looked at my own shirt! -_-"
And din fall for Li May's prank who tried to send msg lik :

"You have 43 missed call(42) +60124163--- since 05.52pm 01.04.09"

**Dear, can I be the first who wish you before anyone does?!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY! MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS! Cant wait to see and celebrate wif u tomolo! And I LOVE YOU! =D

XOXO

I guess that's all I'm gonna share bout today! Till then, bye! ;D
Ciao~
Signin off...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi. where did you buy that pixel beads?? i want it too...
Anonymous said…
hi. where did you buy that pixel beads?? i want it too...

Popular Posts