Bye bye hair!

Beware again... This is a very long post again! =p

Cyber law exam is done at last! *fuh* Hopefully I can get pass at least la coz I din really hav time to answer the last part (coz I too concentrate on my 1st ques)... Ish~ Two exams are DOWN at last! Yippie~ 1 more exam to go and I'll be stress-free! =p It's my Undang exam for tomolo of coz! Nervous nyer~ Coz I din really study my 500 questions buku la! =p

Ok... cut those craps! And move on to the story of the day! Yup, I've decided to cut off my hair until erm, above shoulder length... Why? Bcoz lately, the weather is so HOT, I seldom take good care of my hair and bored wif long hair ad lo... =p Furthermore, short hair can lik erm, save shampoo money (whr u dun nid to use so much if were compare to long hair) and it's much more easier to manage! =p So, basically I juz went back to Kimarie Academy to cut my hair lo since it's oni RM7! (Wash + Style ur hair = but by student under senior supervising lo)... It took me lik an hour juz to get that hair done... It's not really the hair that I wanted from the magazine tat I choose but it's okay la... I guess I nid to put wax o gel to make it look lik tat qua... And not to forgotten, I would lik to say thank you to my dear's mummy for fetchin both of us to Bukit Bintang! Very kind n nice of u, aunty! =D

The style that I actually wanted! Nice?

But I got these instead... See the big difference?!

Looks younger le... =p

Bye bye to my hair~

And big warm welcome to my new style~

And at last I get to see him after for so long! I din see my dear for more than 2 weeks ad due to my hectic schedule on workin 24/7 at 8TV... N not to forgotten, thanks dear for waitin for me over there! Very patient of u! ;D Thanks to his newly married wif, his 2nd precious wife, 4gb iPod who temaned him durin tat hour! (His first was his phone and third was his Wira car, which use to be his 2nd...) Yup, his brand new iPod shuffle, the very first mp3 players tat talks to you and it's so much smaller than AA battery size! Cool rite?! His gift from his parents for his 22nd birthday recently.

Dear's 4gb iPod shuffle
{But, I still prefer the black ones! JK! =p}

Once I'm done wif cuttin the hair, shoppin time nex! And lunchie time of coz! =p We decided to try out the brand new restaurant on the most top floor of Pavilion... this restaurant is basically bout all-TOMATOES! haha... I still dare to try hor! Neh, I juz ordered their black pepper pork rice la! Coz I wont eat tomatoes although I noe, it's a fruit and not a vege! Blekz~ But he tried 'Special combo tomato soup noodle' la... In the end, he still tinks mine is so much better than his! And we both ordered Mango lo-lo as our drink/dessert... The Mango lo-lo is nice!I guess their signature foods are on dessert categories la... V salah masuk rest.... =p The view from this restaurant is very nice coz you can see the whole wide angle of Pavilion's stage view and God's view from here... And the price for the foods is ok la... it's in between the price of Pavilion's food courts food and those rest lik Wong Kok Char Chan Teng lo... Inspired by Hong Kong oso, it's called as HKDP...

See, it's an open-air restaurant...
Looks very inviting rite?

Yup, this is their menu!
Notice the right side loaded wif tomato words?!
(click to preview the promo)

Their specialty is on desserts ya!

Us, waitin for foods to come...

I ordered this; Black Pepper Pork Chop rice

Mango Lo-lo that comes second after my food
Very nice and sweet mango... =)

My dear oder this; Special combo tomato soup noodle

The view from our seats

Once we are done wif our lunchie, we move on to our nex agenda, movie time! I din get to catch any movie ad coz no time to watch any... So, now, we try to catch back... Watch those movie that is goin to say bubbye first lo... So, we watched Fast and Furious... Can consider as part 4 of Fast & Furious...

Fast & Furious 4
"Heading back to the streets where it all began, two men rejoin two women to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert. When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dominic Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Connor. But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmaneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel." - Universal Studios

I love this poster personally! Look the effects! =D

Featuring Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez (in red car);
Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster (in blue car)

Two lead actors in the movie

I must admit, although I'm not a big fans of cars esp those racing cars although I play NFS PS game and all, I must say this show really made me jump out of the seats! Seriously, when they were racing in the 'hidden' cave at Mexico-LA border towards the ending part! And I was so excited when I watch how the bad fella, Campos aka Braga being crashed by Dominic's car wei! Siao hor me! =p
The show really made me tink I was playin NFS when there is GPS and turbo system! =p And not to forget, this movie remind me of Xiao Mei's fren story bout the GPS indicator... The GPS said, "If possible, please make a U-Turn" when Brian is reachin a dead end and when Xiao Mei's fren is in the middle of highway! LoL~ ^^ And another thing, I heard twice of the word 'Jusricdiction'! Ish~ One of my question in my Cyber Law paper today, this morn! -_-" The meanin of 'Jurisdiction' is the authority of a court to hear a case and resolve the dispute within diff state wif condition, both states hav similar rules... (so bangga, I still rmb! Y? Coz this is the ques that I spent lik an hour for answerin la!) Haha~ In this movie, Mexico hav diff rules wif LA, so those bad ppl normally escape themselves to Mexico so that they wont get convicted... So, Braga evades capture and flees over the Mexican border out of the FBI's jurisdiction. Und? =p
Basically, this movie is about going fast, revenge and the constant battle between muscle and import. More to action-packed genre... With all the effects of sound and graphic, I giv this movie 9 out of 10! =) Although I heard some of my fren say the movie is not tat nice... =p I guess you urself hav to go watch this movie and rate it by ur own judgement! ;D

Right, after the movie, I went back to visit all my ex-collegues at Ferragamo... I miss them so much~ It has been so long since the last time I meet them! Even Judy wanna hire me back coz they are short of staff... but too bad, I'm still doin my intern at 8TV without being paid! So, anyone who wanna work as part time at Ferragamo, do walk over to the shop and ask whether they nid part timer o not la! Trust me, you'll gain many experience from workin there! ;D

Next, we plan to go to The Loaf and take away few buns and pastries since my dear's mom is a member of The Loaf... FYI, if you lik The Loaf bread, you r advice to go and register as a member then! Coz they hav many promotion and disc juz for members! You juz nid to pay RM 10 for whole life and then *wala* you get to entitle all the benefits for your whole life! =) Hehe... lik helpin The Loaf to promote and advertise oni... They shud pay me la... =p
And this week promotion, Chapeau; a soft, sweet in taste, with a moist upper layer is sellin at 99 cents per bun oni! =)


The benefits of becomin The Loaf member

See, all these are the promo price for members!

Love both of this especially~ Sweet and crunchy!

Nex, we move on to a place where v can sit down and rest after a long long walk around the mall... Kesian my dear u noe! =p We decided to drink at Starbucks lo after deciding for so long... And to our surprise, if we hav Starbucks tumbler, order any large size of coffee and fill into ur own Starbucks tumbler, and you'll get RM2 deducted! So nice rite?! And I'm so lucky to brin mine along! =p Hehe~

The Starbucks promo...
We ordered Dark Berry Mocha Frappuccino

And it taste good! Wif dark choc chunks in it!

This Starbucks teddy cost RM 69...
Coz he's holdin Malaysia flag

Both of us enjoyin The Loaf's pizza-shape
pastries in Starbucks! =p

After drink, my dear ciao wif his mom while me take train home lo... Even his mom say my short hair look better wor, not tat messy anymore... =p What do you tink bout my new hair? =)
Haha... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout wat I did and bought today... Hope you enjoy tis! ;D
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Unknown said…
i like ur short hair. suite u laa

Popular Posts