Krispy Kreme is comin to Malaysia!

Psst! You guys noe what?! I wanna tell u guys that Krispy Kreme doughnuts is comin to Malaysia very soon! The first store in Malaysia is goin to be located at Berjaya Times Square! (I'm in love wif it since when I was young! When playin Neopets!) If you are not sure what this Krispy Kreme is all about, you can alwiz check out here for more info! ;D

The doughnuts are yummy-licious!

"Krispy Kreme sells a variety of doughnuts, but it is most famous for its traditional glazed doughnut, often served warm."

Traditional glazed doughnut! And it shines!

And to our surprise today, Krispy Kreme's officers (8TV's client) came to our office to hav meeting... They turns out to be our potential client... (I guess so!) And more lovely is, they brought along their ori glazed doughnuts along in lik 3 dozens of boxes?! =D And we get to try those doughnuts FIRST than anyone else (I mean if were compare to public ppl la) coz the first store in Malaysia still havent open ma! Proud nyer~ =p I heard Big Apple and J Co. Donuts somehow copied Krispy Kreme design and flava wor... But not sure it's true o not la! Well, the doughnuts may be very sweet for those who dun really lik super-sweet stuff... But for me, it's ok coz I'm born wif sweet tooth! =D

Ya, and it shud be eaten while it's HOT!

And *psst*, I heard on their 1st day of the openin day hor, they gonna surprise the first 300th visitors who buy their doughnuts wor... And since I knot be thr on the openin day, I dont mind sharing this info to you guys who will be able to go la! =D (Oh, I'm so kind!) =p I dunno why I'm superb excited bout tis but I guess it's bcoz all the while I wanted to try them! I knew bout this since few years ago when I played Neopets! It's one of the site where they feature game that let me gain NP after findin and playin their 'doughnut game'!... LoL! =p

(Click the image to preview!)

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna feature about today! =D
Till then, see ya! Ciao~

Signin off...

Comments

Popular Posts