Why?!

I never understand why people are becoming so darn selfish and all lately... Maybe it's my fault also la because I never volunteer myself in the first place... but I did dress like I'm ready to join in along what?! Why cant you just bring me along to go learn?! I very stress when I cant join along with others when people needed my help and you thinks you can handle all by your ownselves! Reason? You have more experience than me? So what? I deserve to learn also la please! I'm willing to help but you dun even wanna give me a chance! I dont know what I did until you treat me like this lo! DAMN it la! It's not like I'm going to rampas or take him away from you or sumthing what!? I do what also always consider wrong, always also kena sound from you when others never even make a sound of what I did... Or complaint anything bout me! I really felt depressed because of you, you know?! Happy now?! Why? Why do you always have block all my chances... Really wish I can get out fr here soon! DAMN YOU Mary Brown~

**This ridiculous post is definately not written by me... It's written by Mary (my imaginary fren) in not a very stable condition... And it's not intend to mean anyone in this post... Thank you... You may juz ignore this ridiculuous post!

Comments

cwl said…
har?? Mary's still alive? I first met ur fren Mary when we were working in Maxis...haha
Unknown said…
relax la my dear.. mayb she tot u'll rampas him from her? who know.. haha
Btw, i miss his eyes la!!
aPriL said…
ba bi la u! tis post dont mean to scold anyone!

FYI, "cerita ini direka semata-mata untuk keseronokan sahaja... tidak mengenai sesiapa pun di dlm ceria ini; yang hidup mahupun yang mati... terima kasih!"

Und?!
Unknown said…
iish.. perasan sangat!! i didn't say tat u're talkin someone else.. did i?

Popular Posts