Finally...

I noe! Afta so many years and I today oni go to listen for 5 hours + an hour of break Undang at Damansara Kayu Ara there! It's called at Sunrise Tech o sumthin lik tat wan la... I noe, I hav to go back all the to Kelana Jaya area from my house although I'm not workin today! Co-incidence?! Hmm... Thanks to my bro, Jason who advice that I shud get a car license now since he's too goin to 2nd lvl test (another 6 hours of dunno bout wat topic)... And since my dear wont be drivin for the rest of the life anymore... =( I agreed to go listen the very last min... I oni comfirm wif my bro that I'll be goin oni on Fri nite after knowin my kind senior dun nid me to go UPG live show tis Sun! Woo-hoo~ =p My first time in this whole internship that I dun nid to go to both OIAM and UPG live show! (Lazy me!) =p

Usually on Sunday, I sleep until 12 in the afternoon but today, I hav to wake up at 7.30 in the morn! Siao ar! Juz to go and listen to Undang for 6 hours! *yawn* Then the most sad part is I cant be wif my bro, Jason coz he'll be goin to Ulu Langat thr to listen the 2nd lvl topic, while me wif 3 unknown people in the car; 2 guys and a "she thinks she is a super-cool hot chick" who wore fake Guess tee, sum brandlesss skinny jeans, fake Gucci sunny, fake Prada bag and even wif high heels! Siao!?! Damn action lo this young gurl but v din tok la! =p

Ok, back to the Undang process... I seriously dunno whr Mr.Gan's son (my instructor's name) is bringin me lo... But I noe where we are headin la... It's sumwhr near old Lim Kok Wing's building thr, after KJ station...
Walao... Now I understand how all my fren felt durin the 5 hours of torturin session lo! Plus, I'm alone sum more leh! Imagine! Hell man! Time ticks so darn slow lo! My bro oni reminded me to brin RM100 for the 5 hours thingy but din mention extra RM10 for the registration for dunno wat card! Ish~ And I oni happen to brin RM 108! So paiseh! Luckily the fella let me go through and called me to asked the fella who fetch me thr lend me money! My bro is so gonna get from me la! Ish~

The form that cost me RM100! O.o

So called as e-Driving card

All my handbooks

Once I registered, I went to the last room, made from container?! Coz I choose Eng (which I regret la coz I bliv Malay shud be easier ma!) I sat the the most behind.. Then in the class, I din sleep, juz listen to radio and play my handphone game... But dunno why when the class started and the fella tryin to explain, I start 'fishing' ad... =p Dun blame me la, the class is too borin ma! At first when he started, he looked down on the floor the speak out words by words lik sebiji-biji la as if he listened from a walkie-talkie then tok one by one the words back to us.. So weird! More lik a robot lo! And he even try to tell lame jokes that nobody is actually laughin at his jokes, which he himself end up laughin back at his own lame jokes! See la, sien o not?! *yawn*

In the class

The instructor that full
wif lame funny jokes!

Then durin break time, lucky me coz I get to noe this chinese gurl who is from China but currently studyin at Help Uni la... Luckily I sharpen my Mandarin skills ad o else I'm gonna be so lost when she talked to me! =p I offered her to sit wif me la since I oso sit alone at the mamak beside the Drivin License buildin there... Then this mamak fella came n asked him what she wanna drink in Malay and she asked me back what he said coz she said she dun und... Then oni I realise she's definately not from Malaysia la! =D We chat and chat while eatin la... And I'm so proud to say that we chat in MANDARIN+lil' bit of english la of coz! So it's Manglish la! =p We chat for so long oso we both din ask name! =p

Then after break, I change my seat and sit wif her since she asked me to sit wif her... =p Once the class started, I began to 'find for fish' again... (Gosh, I seriously dunno I got snore o not lo!) =p At least my sleepin position is juz by usin my hands and cover my forehead! I saw so many people juz 'drop dead' on their table and juz dun giv a damn! =D

Get what I'm tryin to mean now?

**************
Anyways, move on to foods now! =p Have you eaten coconut jelly before?! The coconut jelly flavoured which also contain sum coconut meat in a coconut shell itslef is very nice! I dunno where my aunty bought it from (I tink it's her house pasar pagi thr) but trust me, I'm addicted to it and it taste yummylicious! =D Thanks Iris aunty! *muacx* =)

I dunno what they called this,
but I named it as Coconut Jelly

It's sweet and taste good! =D

Seriously, the coconut jelly is very nice! But too bad, you cant get it at any supermarket o anywhere... I nid to asked my aunty to help me to buy oni I can eat! =p Yummy~
I guess that's all I'm goin to blog about... Till then, bye!
Signin off~

Comments

Popular Posts