Nite market

After done wif workin, me and Angeline decide to walk around at Sri Petaling's nite market today... but before goin to nite market, Angeline dengan miang nyer (wif extra curl mascara on her eyes which resulted her to hav long lashes) went n find her younger sis' bf and his fren... Start showin off sayin both of the guys are pilot and all bla bla bla... u noe, she and her show off skill! {You noe wat I mean la, Xiao Mei and Li May! ;D} Siao la she... Even wan me to snap pictures for her wif them as if she's not goin to see him ad lik tat... -_-"

Yup, the middle tat wan is siao Angeline;
together wif her sis's bf's fren on the left
and her sis's bf on her right...

Ok... nex, we should move on to nite market story... once we reach there, the first thing we did is hunt for foods! Coz v both darn hungry... I bought this special nasi lemak (contain rice and oni spicy fried onion) from stall and then we dine at char keow teow stall where we both ordered char keow teow each and one dessert, 'lin chee kang' in big bowl to share, where I drink and she eat the stuff in the drinks... =p

The nasi lemak wif crunchy onion oni...

Yup, I really took out the 'taugeh' one by one
wif my chopsticks! Talented leh? =p

The 'lin chee kang' that we ordered... quite ok la...

Once we are done wif eatin, we move on to the nex event, shoppin for stuff and tit-bits... =p The first stall that attract us Angeline is this shop... Wanna noe wat they sell? Well, just scroll below a bit somemore to see then...




Spotted; Angline at inner wear stall,
tryin to wear those gown in her mind!

Yup, it's inner wear and sleepin gown stall... As u can see from above... she is erm, kinda busy choosin which gown to wear tonite to scare his bf until got *art attack! =p Ya, no matter how much it cost! Kesian her bf tonite... Why? Nightmare la! LoL~ Juz kiddin la... Sure will hav sweet dreams~

Seriously, I hav no comment for this pict...
And erm, not even the seller of this stall...

She chooses this dress/gown at the end...
Yup, me and the seller (guy) totally lik tis -> -_-"

Can you bliv it, this siao poh actually is good at bargainin! She can made the boss 'piu-piu har' until got discount wei... *salute* her la wei~ Thanks to her oso la, I get to bought the ribbon bra straps much cheaper... Thanks ar Angeline! Muackx~ ^^
Nex, the second stall that catch her attention is the stall tat sell all sorts of bling-bling accecories stall... the stall sell all sorts of hairclips, hairbands and earrings stucked wif fake swarwoski; any 3 items for RM10... And ya, she wasted RM10 from this stall...
Third stall is the t-shirt stall, where she bought a very nice baby-tee that doesnt fit on me... =( Yup, and this cost her another RM10 to fly~
Nex stall, is makan stall, Taiwan Pizza, my fav... and tis time, she din buy any while I bought 5 pcs for my family...
After that, we went over to earrings stall whr any 3 pairs of earring are sold for RM 10... since she so giler bout tat star shape net earrings ever since we pass by the stall in the first place... So, I've decided to buy that for her as her bday gift la since last Sunday was her birthday and Mon she ffk me... =/

The star shape net earrings that both of us got

And another one, I chooses this birdie wood block...
Nice rite?! I love the art on it!

In negative mode effects...
And furthermore, this earring is very light oni!

Angeline 'char sui' la.. walk oni the half round of the nite market ad wanna giv up, said tired... Hehe... Just one thing I regret for not buyin juz now la... Is the black frame spec la... =( What Angeline said was quite true geh... shudnt waste money on not needed punyer stuff... "Dun buy unnecessary stuff and waste money... be lik me, oni buy necessary stuff lik sleepin gown to surprise my bf!" =p Hehe~

**And I'm so sorry Angeline if I happen to erm, ruined your future again in this post but I juz cant resist to share this stories wif the world! Trust me, you are so gonna be famous, where you'll be famous until you'll come back and thank me one day! LoL~ =D And seriously, wait until I'm really damn free, I'll write a post bout ur lagendary SS (syok sendiri/auto-sleep) pose la! Seriously la wei! When I free la! Li May, you must feature her oso! K? =p

Haha... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout Angeline! And wat we did and bought today... Hope you enjoy tis! ;D
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts