1 war is down! One more war to go now!

Yup, that's me who went to examination hall (war) without bringin any of my weapon coz I believe in myself in which I hav confidence to pass this paper! Thanks to my kind supervisor actually who is kind enough to giv me so many off days to let me prepare myself for this exam and also Yee Mun for lendin me her wholesome complete understandable notes! =DJust resit my TV Prod paper... still dunno why I'll fail this paper... Sad la... But luckily, I know how to answer all this time la! Hopefully, I can get at least B la har... =p I'm glad it's finally over~ *fuh*

Nuthin much happen, juz bought a Mix n' Match Blossom Container fr McD before goin back home... I actually wanted Bubbles wan lo... The stup worker say, "Ya, ada" then oni I agree to pay and buy.. Manatau, she took out Blossom~ Ish! Nmv lo... since I oso pay ad...

Front view of Blossom

Back view of Blossom

Anyways, I went to Night Market wif family at OUG... Saw this ballet flats since last week but no more sizes ad... Lucky me, this week, they got the size and they are sellin the shoe for lik only, RM15! It's black and white stripe! I lik! Simple and classic~ =D

Yup, my very first stripe ballet flats~

Which do you prefer? With ribbon on the bow or without the ribbon on the bow? Hmm... tough to decide rite?! =p

If it were you, which will you choose?

In the end I chooses to go without the ribbon on the bow... Does my ballet flats look cute?! ;D

Classic rite? I tink so too! ;D

Haha... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna show off share wif everyone bout wat I did and bought today... Hope you enjoy tis! =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Allison said…
hi..nice header..making me drool. :)

Popular Posts