Interesting website!

Gosh, so many stuff I wanted to blog but no time... It's all under the draft folder... Those who wanna see wat happen to me, muz wait la... So many stuff to blog about! Gonna share one of this cool website where they share their innovative and inspired ideas that are damn 'cun' for us and designers especially to learn.
It's called as Smashing Magazine. According to them, "We smash you with the information that will make your life easier. Really."

I love arts especially photography. Changed my wallpaper whenever I can.. I browse through the web and *wala* I found this web! They offer free layouts, wallpapers, fonts and many application tutorials! So useful rite? =)

Check out this page where they feature all talented people who create desktop wallpaper calender for everyone! You may opt to have it with or without date on the wallpaper!

Here are the few sample to show if you are curious! =D
You may save it right away by clicking on the pictures!

Calender wif blue candy cane

Cutie 'stick' man and lady skating

Calm and serene

They call tis 'Matrioshka'

X'mas handicraft without calender on it

Notti snow bois

Alone in x'mas time

Snowman~

Two snow boi and snow man

Pressie~ (My all time fav!)

Sticker, they called it

Castle on snail body

Coca-cola~ =D

Flaming mini hearts~

Abstract art

Techno effect, lurve tis too!

Gosh! Can't wait to download January 2009 versions! =p

Uh-oh, and another one, their latest entry called "Reflection" is also damn 'cun'! Magnificent! Selected few to feature over here~! =p

Reflection

Lurve the effect!
My dear oso got one pict similar to tis, he snap it at Beijing.


Brilliant idea rite?

Simple, yet amazing!

Reflected on aviator sunny!

Beautiful and cool! Lurve the blue eye!

Feather somehow represent soft and feminine to me...

Lurve this effect too... esp on sunset mood!

And I found one of my all time 'signature' picture every year during x'mas, which is also using sumthin as reflection to capture my own face... =p

I used Gold Tree Bauble as the reflection! Every X'mas season!
And whenever I see nice X'mas tree! ;P

Last but not least, go out from your house o look out from your window to see two stars that shining brightly and below both stars, surprisingly is a waning crescent moon that somehow shape lik a smiling face! That some how look lik tis :) [Rotate this smile 90 degree and imagine!]
I get to snap the smile with really auto extreme zoom in my camera but the both stars that I mention, shining brightly sum how can't see in my pict, so I edited the photo to show you how it looks lik! =p

Tadaa~ Cute isn't? =p

Haha... I guess that's all I wanna post today. I nid to prepare PSA for the next comin real soon assignment...
**I miss you dear! Enjoy urself at lumut/ipoh, Perak ya! =)

That's all for now, ciao~
Signing off...

Comments

Popular Posts