Pimping my own gadgets

Gosh, it's Saturday and I'm stucked in my house! =( What do you do when you can't go out and shop? Juz stays at hum? Sleep, eat and watch tv? Well, beside these, you can actually do a lot of things lik, make crafty cards to ppl, bake cakes o cookies, online-play Pet Society o even... well, lik me, I 'zhng' my lovely phoney and camera while watchin Gossip Girl! (I know, I got the ability of killing few birds wif juz one stone! Geng ler! N gossip girl is so over,so wat?!) =p Anyways, the meaning of 'zhng' simply mean beautified sumthin o bedazzled anythin, it's like pimp the gadgets.. =p
It took me bout an hour to finish both, my phone and the camera...
The result, I'm lovin' it and very satisfied with it although I know it's not as nice as those pro ones la... =D

Here you are, my lovely phone and camera! =p

*drum rolls*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*tada!*

My phone!

And this, my camera! =p

So free hor me?! *Slap hard hard on my own head* Gosh, now oni I remember I nid to finish up my English proposal! Ish, still so free to do these kinds of stuff! =p
*hope my dear ok wif it...coz u noe, it's way too shiny* ;)

Well, I guess I nid to go and do now la...bye~
Ciao~ Signin off....

P.S *You know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl*
Ahh...so addicted!

Comments

Popular Posts